• Atticus : 18 (23%)
  • Barnaby : 5 (6%)
  • Fox : 3 (4%)
  • Grey : 2 (3%)
  • Hawthorne : 1 (1%)
  • Jasper : 16 (20%)
  • Magnus : 18 (23%)
  • River: 3 (4%)

I like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] the best. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is very handsome, and [name_m]JR[/name_m] could be a cute nickname.

I really like the sound of [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m].
Second would be [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], third would be [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] gets an honorable mention, love the name just not as much with [name_m]Robert[/name_m].

Voted for [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], but I also like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] with [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. My favorite names of the bunch are [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], but I don’t love them with [name_m]Robert[/name_m] (still, there are things more important than how well the first and middle go together).

My favorite is [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], but you’ve got many great names here. :slight_smile:

As much as I love [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] has the best flow.

It was a toss-up between [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], but I went with [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] in the end.

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is my favorite, followed by [name_m]Fox[/name_m].

I immediately fell in love with [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]! Also liking the idea of [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m].

I chose [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], but I like [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] as well.

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] all the way! Such a cool, strong, distinguished name.

I couldn’t vote! I adore [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], and [name_u]River[/name_u], and couldn’t make myself click one. I love the idea of [name_u]Rex[/name_u] for you, too ([name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is super cool, and [name_u]Rex[/name_u] seems like a crossover between [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u] to me?), if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] or [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]!