Updated List

I’ve updated my list based on feedback I’ve received both through the last poll and from others, and just wanted some final opinions - after taking out some names, I’ve added a new one and tweaked/changed the others around a little bit. I’d appreciate any final thoughts so I can plan properly in the near future when going through these choices, thank you so much for all the suggestions so far (been very helpful!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Astoria [name_f]Leire[/name_f]
  • Norie Ivelle
  • Linnie [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
  • Ivy [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]

0 voters

Done! Thank you :slight_smile:

Ivy [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] is so cute!! [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Leire[/name_f] is my second fave because [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] is just such a beautiful name, and your other choices and a nice combo of cute and pretty too, though not personally my style. You can’t go wrong with any of these choices!

I vote for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] but I really like [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] too!

Ivy [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] and [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Leire[/name_f] are lovely

Ivy [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] is beautiful!

Astoria [name_f]Leire[/name_f] is stunning.

I voted for [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Leire[/name_f] primarily for the first name. I’m not certain how to pronounce [name_f]Leire[/name_f], but that isn’t as big of a deal in the middke spot.

Ivy is such a sweet name too and I get why [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] is a charming sounding choice, I just can’t seem to separate [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] from [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] and that ruins it for me.

Linnie and [name_u]Norie[/name_u] are both sweet but I prefer them as nicknames.

Ivy [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] is stunning!!! I do love [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Dove[/name_u], but am not as big of a fan of [name_f]Linnie[/name_f] or [name_f]Leire[/name_f].

Thank you everyone, I am loving reading all of your feedback. Am definitely feeling better about my choices so far given your positive comments!

I’m happy you guys love my combinations for [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. It’s so hard to pick just one!