updated Milo poll - down to 3

See the results of this poll: Which are your favorites?

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Milo Jasper Moss : 13 (28%)
  • Milo Archer Boone : 16 (34%)
  • Milo Everett Brooks: 18 (38%)

Oh, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]! <3

I adore the name Milo, but can’t use it because it doesn’t sound right with our M last name. Everett is my top boy name and I love Brooks too, so I am all about this combination. It has a great sound and a fantastic mix of styles.

You can’t go wrong with Milo Archer Boone either, though. While I like Milo and Jasper, I do not like Moss very much and I don’t think the repeated “s” sound in Jasper and Moss sounds very nice. It gets a little hissy for me personally.

Thank you.

Too bad you can’t use Milo. I preferred Miles for years, something just switched and I completely fell for Milo. I love the idea of Everett and Brooks as a sibling set.

I have been leaning toward Milo Everett Brooks. The combo honors more loved ones than the other two and it has a slight punch to it that I’m not feeling with the other two. Although I am also attached to the other two.

Tough call! I love them all! I voted for [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. I also love [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] though. <3

Thank you.

I voted for [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Boone[/name_m]. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] Everrett [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is a close second. I prefer Everrett to [name_m]Archer[/name_m] & [name_m]Boone[/name_m] to [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. So, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Boone[/name_m] would be my #1.

I’m not crazy about [name_m]Moss[/name_m], and I don’t care for the flow from [name_m]Milo[/name_m] to [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].