Updated puppy poll with pic

Hi… sorry to be annoying but I cannot for the life of me figure out this pup’s name! We bring her home in two days. I made a poll with some new options.

I really like Luna but have major reservations based on popularity.

• Luna
  • Oona
  • Libby
  • Willow
  • Juno
  • Blair

0 voters

Thanks so much!!

2 Likes

Oona, Willow and Libby are all absolutely perfect! Luna also suits her very well! I had a really difficult time choosing!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Oona[/name_f] so I had to choose it, but she totally suits [name_f]Libby[/name_f] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u] too

I think [name_f]Oona[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] are the best options for you! If you love [name_f]Luna[/name_f] but the popularity puts you off, [name_f]Oona[/name_f] is a wonderful alternative as they have very similar sounds anyway.

1 Like

She looks like an [name_f]Oona[/name_f]! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

I’ve done a total 180 and now I can really see [name_f]Oona[/name_f] for her! What a gorgeous pup :brown_heart:

If you like [name_f]Luna[/name_f] best though, go for it! [name_u]Or[/name_u] I always think [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] makes a great less popular [name_f]Luna[/name_f] alternative.

She really looks like an Oona! That is such a spunky, cute,

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] is so popular but I think [name_f]Oona[/name_f] would be a lovely alternative and it shares the same sounds. She would suit [name_f]Libby[/name_f] as well, but overall, [name_f]Oona[/name_f] is one of my favourites.

I had a cat called [name_f]Luna[/name_f] so it feels more like a cat’s name to me. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] really suits her! She is adorable

What a Cutie ! :purple_heart:

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] suits her perfectly! Have you thought about the name [name_f]Willa[/name_f] before I think it would be perfect for this cutie !