*updated* Transmasc - Chosen name suggestions?

He/They pronouns

A while ago I posted asking for name suggestions and thanks to the loving community here, I was able to adjust my list. Now I need a bit more help! I’m still trying to find a name I can grow into but won’t feel completely unlike me. I’ve updated my previous list, eliminating and adding. Yes, a couple are out of the box, but I have a particular fondness for strange names. Favorites are marked as *.

Here’s my updated list:

Dallas
Elliott*
Emerson
Henry (as a middle)
Joel
Jude*
Moss
Newt
Oren*
Owen
Willem

Combos I’ve considered:
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] (*a favorite)
[name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (*a favorite)
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]

If anyone has any thoughts on these or suggestions similar to these, I’d really appreciate it! (Both first and middle names are fine.)

I’m open to neutral and quirky names as well. My surname is [name_m]Jacob[/name_m].
I love nature and the outdoors, fantasy, most music, and the wild west (a strange combo, I know.)

Thank you, folks! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] feels like a good choice as does [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]!

[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Oren[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] came to mind

A lot of these are lovely! I’d exclude [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] since it’s more popular for girls at the moment. Also, this might not bother you but just letting you know, I know a lot of trans people called [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

[name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_m]Oren[/name_m] are my personal favorites! I think they’re really cool and handsome names. [name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is great and I think [name_m]Joel[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] would be a nice combo too.
Some name ideas:
[name_m]Anders[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u]/[name_u]Bo[/name_u]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Callahan[/name_m]/[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]/[name_m]Callum[/name_m]/[name_m]Callan[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
[name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Ferris[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u]
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_m]Hendrix[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_m]Mack[/name_m]
[name_u]March[/name_u]
[name_u]Niall[/name_u]
[name_m]Nate[/name_m]/[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Osmond[/name_m]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]/[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] sounds amazing, it has a really nice ring to it. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] I like a lot… [name_m]Newt[/name_m] or [name_m]Newton[/name_m] could be cute though.

I love [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! It definitely has a kind of subtle cowboy vibe.

I really like [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] : )