Urgent help needed with twin names!

[name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a really beautiful name! My only issue with it - and these are my personal objections - are that you have already used a name beginning with C for [name]Cassidy[/name] and you have already used a name ending in -a for [name]Lucia[/name]. If this isn’t an issue for you, then go for it. If it is, I’d personally use [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] (or [name]Celia[/name]) [name]Grace[/name] [name]King[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think that [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is beautiful, so I understand why you’ve fallen in love with it. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :-)[/quote]

Thank you so much (:[/quote]

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

[name]Both[/name] of your name choices are beautiful! She will be a v well name baby which ever one you choose!

It’s an absolutely wonderful name!

One small thing - the celia ending and the [name]Mira[/name] beginning sort of rhyme. I think it would sound better if you changed [name]Mirabel[/name] to [name]Maribel[/name]. (Ordinarily, I do slightly prefer [name]Mirabel[/name] to [name]Maribel[/name] because of short form [name]Mira[/name], but as a middle name, this wouldn’t apply, and the most important thing about a middle name is how it flows after the first name).

[name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Maribel[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

Also, just curious, why [name]Cecelia[/name] and not [name]Cecilia[/name]?