Urgent help please: Twin baby names (ideas)

I think [name_u]Max[/name_u] the best of your options, with [name_u]Ari[/name_u] a close second.

As far as [name_u]Max[/name_u] being a “dog” name, it’s true that in the US it’s in the top 10 for male dogs and has been for some years. [name_f]My[/name_f] own name is [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and it’s been in the top ten for as long as I’ve been alive for dog names as well. The most that this has impacted me is that I meet a lot of people who tell me “thats my dog’s name” which is really not a big deal to me. If you think that will bug you maybe pick a different name

[name_u]Neo[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] also make me think of [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] from The Producers but I’m probably in a solid minority that would ever jump to that connection

stylistically I think [name_u]Neo[/name_u] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] would be the best choice. If popularity matters, [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is in the top 400 names for boys (slightly less popular for girls). [name_u]Neo[/name_u] does not rank in the top 1000. [name_u]Max[/name_u] sits comfortably in the top 200.

Other names you may like:
[name_u]Avi[/name_u]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_u]Sol[/name_u]
[name_u]Ira[/name_u]
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
[name_u]Jace[/name_u]
[name_u]Paz[/name_u]
[name_m]Uri[/name_m]
[name_m]Zev[/name_m]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_m]Jax[/name_m]
[name_m]Aro[/name_m]
[name_u]Dash[/name_u]
[name_u]Bowie[/name_u]
[name_u]Ace[/name_u]

I really like [name_u]Max[/name_u] with [name_u]Neo[/name_u] but if you are not sold here are some 3 Letter names that might fit your style. Sorry for any repeats!

[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Zed[/name_m]
[name_u]Ira[/name_u]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_m]Axl[/name_m]
[name_u]Van[/name_u]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_u]Sid[/name_u]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]

Some 2 syllable names that might also work some most of these are 4 letters but I think fit your style

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
[name_u]Leon[/name_u]
[name_m]Odin[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_u]Liam[/name_u]
[name_u]Amos[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_u]Moses[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Neo[/name_u]! I definitely agree with others in this thread that [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are out - my sister and me have nicknames that rhyme, which wasn’t intentional on my parents’ part, but nonetheless it can cause a bit of confusion (especially when my parents shout from another floor and all we hear is the vowel sound). And that’s just our nicknames!

I think the X ending in [name_u]Max[/name_u] complements the O ending of [name_u]Neo[/name_u], so if [name_u]Max[/name_u] isn’t your cup of tea after all, here are some other 3 letter names ending in X that might suit you:

• [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Pax[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Rex[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Lex[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Jax[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Dax[/name_m]
1 Like

[name_u]Neo[/name_u] and….
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_m]Jax[/name_m]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Gage[/name_m]

i like [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_u]Neo[/name_u] the best out of your options! i also think [name_u]Koa[/name_u] & [name_u]Neo[/name_u] would make a cute pair :))

I agree with the above poster that the X ending compliments [name_u]Neo[/name_u] best.

Any of these would be so cool.

[name_u]Neo[/name_u] & [name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Neo[/name_u] & [name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_u]Neo[/name_u] & [name_u]Pax[/name_u]
[name_u]Neo[/name_u] & [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Neo[/name_u] & [name_m]Dex[/name_m]
[name_u]Neo[/name_u] & [name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Leo[/name_u] & [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Ari[/name_u] but I am biased. [name_f]My[/name_f] twin boys are [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] (Ari) and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]. I like both [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] from your list. I saw several people suggest [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and for some reason this is the first name that comes to mind for me as a pairing with [name_u]Neo[/name_u]. I also love bear names I’ll suggest

[name_m]Dov[/name_m]
[name_u]Barrett[/name_u]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] (Art)