URGENT! thoughts on triplet names (1 boy 2 girls)

They are due in a month!! thoughts??

Vincent [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] [name_f]Monae[/name_f]

2 Likes

I like the names! [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] does stand out a bit as she is the only one whose name doesn’t begin in V, and also the only one with a hyphenated name. However, that isn’t a deal breaker in my opinion, just something I thought I would mention.

1 Like

I think they are beautiful

I like them, but [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] doesn’t really fit, as it both doesn’t start with V and is a double-barrel.

1 Like

@iluvcheese123

I love love love the first two!!

1. Vincent
  2. Valentina
  3. Can I suggest some alternatives for the third?
  • Vivienne **
  • Valerie
  • Vanessa
  • Victoria **
  • Evelyn
  • Evangeline **

Vivienne, Evangeline, and Victoria and my favorites. I would go with a name that either starts with a “V” or has a “V” prominently early in the name.

Lidia-Yvette : I wouldnt want to be the one “left” out. If the kids stand in alphabetical order (which happens all the time in school, especiallly aince rhey’re the same age), she’ll always be separated and the other two siblings would always be together. I also wouldn’t want to be the only one with the mouthful for name – its a much more complicated name than her siblings, which makes it harder to say and harder to spell (for her as a kid, and for her peers).

– If you love Yvette, suggest keeping it but making Lidia the MN. This way she has both the promininet “V” sound of her siblings and it similarly towards the end of the alphabet.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly! [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]-[name_f]Lidia[/name_f] [name_f]Monae[/name_f] is beautiful and fits in well!

Could you go with something like [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] for the second girl and keep the other two names and just give each girl two middle names?
Everyone seems to be noticing the same thing, that the one name really stands out in the group. Another option would be changing both girls names so that neither starts with a V like your boy? Maybe just have all three have 2 syllable names or whatever that start with different letters? All of your choices are very nice names though. [name_m]Just[/name_m] some suggestions for ideas.

1 Like

I prefer either all the names starting with the same letter or none of them starting with the same letter. Perhaps change one of the V names?

I also prefer the spelling [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]… Perhaps you could do [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] & [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] as the sibset?

I love the first two. Not sure about the last name.
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Velma[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
Could all work

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] would feel left out, to be honest. I like the suggestions of [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_f]Valerie[/name_f].

1 Like

Love [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] as b/g options!

Vincent and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] feel a little too similar to me.

I think there’a probably a way to bridge the gap between [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f]. Like picking a name that doesn’t start with V but contain a V:
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]/ [name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]/ [name_f]Silvia[/name_f]/ [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]/ [name_f]Genoveva[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
Faviana/ [name_f]Favianna[/name_f]/ [name_f]Faviola[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Liviana[/name_f]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Jovienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_u]Alva[/name_u]/ [name_f]Elva[/name_f]
[name_f]Davida[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevra[/name_f]/ [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]/ [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvira[/name_f]
Provenza
[name_f]Belva[/name_f]/ [name_f]Belvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_f]Salvadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassava[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvana[/name_f]/ [name_f]Silvana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lovella[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Avaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Godiva[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]
[name_f]Marvella[/name_f]

I also wanted to ask if there’s any significance to [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f]? If [name_f]Lidia[/name_f] isn’t an honor, then I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] is more visually appealing. [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f]/Lydia-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] is also a bit of a mouthful as far as double barrels go. I don’t dislike it, I think it’s quite nice actually, but it does seem like a lot of name, even compared to [name_f]Valentina[/name_f].

Additionally, if you are set on [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] but don’t like any other V names, just [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] I think would feel a little more connected to [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] despite not starting with a V.
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], and [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] sounds really nice.

I love them! [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] is a bit unusual, I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] might be too close? Idk that would just be your opinion.

I prefer [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], it was my #1 for a while, but I face confliction because I named my cat Vidia and I could not imagine spelling either name the other way! [name_f]Lidia[/name_f] and Vydia look weird to me for that reason, but that’s just my weird opinion haha.

I get what everybody else is saying about how the third name doesn’t fit as well because there’s three while the other two kids only have two names. What do you plan to call them? [name_f]My[/name_f] mom always said to imagine yelling the names down the driveway or down the hall to see if they feel right. It might feel just a little out of place saying “[name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], and [name_f]Lidia[/name_f]-[name_f]Yvette[/name_f]!” But honestly as I just typed it out it sounded so sweet! You’re probably getting a lot of mixed messages from me. But I really do love the names! They’re so graceful and classy! Especially [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m]. I’ve never heard it before and it’s gorgeous! I’ve also always had a crush on [name_f]Monet[/name_f]/Monae/Mone!

Through my mixed messages: I love your choices. You can see it in the evolution of my answer :laughing: