Useable or Stuck as Guilty Pleasures?

One of my kids is named J@bez. For the most part he goes by such. A nickname he has though is J@be.

I’m currently trying to figure out names to bring to hubby. It takes us awhile to settle on names so I can’t start with an overly limited list.

Should [name_m]Abram[/name_m] and [name_m]Abel[/name_m] be added? I like nickname [name_m]Abe[/name_m] that these both seem to have, but is that a no go where we technically have an J@be already? I’m not a fan of [name_m]Bram[/name_m].

1 Like

Unless you start using a different nickname for J@bez, or always use [name_m]Abel[/name_m] and [name_m]Abram[/name_m] in full, I’d say yes, keep them as gp.

They are a bit too close, I think you’d have to keep them as guilty pleasures

I think J@bez and [name_m]Abel[/name_m] / [name_m]Abram[/name_m] are different enough you could use both if you loved them. [name_m]Abel[/name_m] could have a nickname [name_u]Bell[/name_u] , [name_f]Bee[/name_f], [name_u]Abby[/name_u] … or something completely different. For some reason I call my son bubbagoose , even that has literally nothing to do with his actual name . ABram could go by Bam , [name_m]Ames[/name_m] or [name_u]Ari[/name_u]