Using 2 middle names

Hey there! So the lovely @FuzzBall suggested using 2 J middle and I have to say I think it’s a really good idea. She also suggested Adrienne Julia Jade and I do really like this combo. I love that this combo still has Adrienne in it, but also has Julia Jade which allows for the nickname JJ. I’m normally not into using 2 middle names, but I do really like Adrienne Julia Jade. Do you think that Adrienne Julia Jade makes more sense than using Adrienne Jules? I am just wondering because not everyone knows everyones middle name(s). Thoughts/opinions are very helpful!

3 Likes

Adrienne [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is beautiful! I know how much you love the nn JJ along with [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], so it seems perfect for you! :revolving_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes

I really like middle names, although in this combo JJ doesn’t make more sense to me than it does in [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u]. Still not obvious when you don’t know her middles.

1 Like

Love that! Knowns as JJ but has [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] as a professional name

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] I think it’s very pretty and I’m all for two middle names!

2 Likes

Personally not into two middle names and usually not into same starting letter. Pretty just NMS :heart:

1 Like

It’s a pretty name though JJ still isn’t intuitive

1 Like

I really like double middles, and I love JJ! Such a pretty combo!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like