Valentina?

I like this name a lot…but since it is spanish i am not sure if pronunciation issues may arise, What do you think of it? opinions?

I come up with…

[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] (nn vale)

I think it’s so pretty!

[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Sylvia[/name]

[name]Valentina[/name] is beautiful and elegant, but grown up. [name]Lucille[/name] seems a bit more “down home” to me, though. [name]Do[/name] you like . . .

[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Fay[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Carys[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Mairead[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Violet[/name] (if you like alliteration)
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] Isuelt
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Willow[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]. Nn could be [name]Lena[/name]. [name]Valentina[/name] sounds so pretty and sweet and [name]Lucille[/name] is gutsy and sassy. Great name combo!

I love it, though worry that its so celebrity infused now ([name]Salma[/name] Hayek and now model [name]Adrianna[/name] Lima). Regardless, its gorgeous. I also worry about sibling names, as it may be harder to use a non Spanish or Italian name alongside it, so it might narrow your options.

[name]LOVE[/name] valentina lucille. i was due the week before valentines day with my LO. if he had been a she we picked the name ruby valentina (i know, but we like cheesy/theme-y names!)

I think it’s such a beautiful name!! Stunning!

[name]Valentina[/name] is so pretty, but also very daring. It might be a bit too much for modern times, but both [name]Valentina[/name] and [name]Valentine[/name] would be pretty middle names. As for [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name], its very pretty. I prefer the nickname [name]Tina[/name], though I can see [name]Velma[/name], [name]Nettie[/name], [name]Nina[/name], and [name]Nellie[/name] working quite well.