Valentines day baby

I’m so happy to be posting in the birth announcements here on nb! She’s not mine, but the first baby in our family was born to my sister today, (technically yesterday now!) on Valentines day!

[name_f]My[/name_f] beautiful and healthy niece is named [name_u]Jade[/name_u] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] :heart: she is a 4th generation “J” name, taking after my grandma, mom and my sister who wanted to keep up the theme with something short and sleek. [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is inspired by her love of the beach and ocean.

I think her name already suits her tons of dark hair and inquisitive eyes. :heart: We’re all in love with her. I hope you all had a happy Valentines day!

42 Likes

Aww congratulations to you sister & family! We share a birthday :relaxed:

4 Likes

Congratulations to you all :rose::heart:

Valentines is such a lovely birthday to have! I hope your sister has a swift recovery.

1 Like

What a beautiful name!!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Jade[/name_u] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is stunning, what gorgeous imagery. I love the subtle family naming pattern too :green_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations to your family for this little girl! She has such a sweet name. [name_u]Jade[/name_u] is one of my favorites so I’m completely biased haha. I love that your sister kept the J- tradition. Also, the meaning behind [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is lovely. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] story for a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! She is beautifully named and I think it would be lovely to have your birthday on Valentines [name_u]Day[/name_u].

1 Like

Congrats to your family! Your niece has such a sweet name! :two_hearts:

1 Like