Vera, Phoebe, Willow, or...?

Big sister is [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Grace; last name is [name_m]Lim[/name_m]. Open to other suggestions, too! We’ve also flirted with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (though pretty popular) and [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: Familiar but not overly popular in the U.S. Cute nickname options (“Bee”).Good meaning.Will everyone associate it/think of [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] from “Friends”?

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: Ages well, but can you see a baby/little girl with this name? It was my late grandma’s name. No nicknames.

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name, but then we would have two girls named after trees (Juniper and Willow)—could be cute but we’re also not super hippy dippy so don’t necessarily like the association. Good meaning. Cute nickname options.

1 Like

Oh, I absolutely love [name_f]Vera[/name_f]! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f], classic name that’s definitely due for a comeback.
Having said that, I wonder if the two "r"s together in [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] make it slightly harder to say… How about [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], or [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]? That way, the tree name is still there, but less obvious. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] might also be an alternative, e.g. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Based on the combos, I like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] best. It flows the best! But I love the names [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] too! All beautiful names.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite! It goes really well with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

All 3 names are beautiful! No doubt about that…

But my favorite with Juniper Grace has to be Phoebe Rose! Phoebe is just as quirky and lovely as Juniper. The “Friends” association isn’t a terrible one to have, but also Phoebe is an established name on her own. You may get a couple of comments, but I doubt anything overwhelming.

My 2nd option with Juniper is the suggestion from a previous poster, Willa Rose :rose: & Vera Willow! These two are tied for me. Both classic and lovely, & the tree theme isn’t obvious here :slight_smile:

So in order:
1: Phoebe Rose
2: Tied… Willa Rose & Vera Willow

Of these, I’m really enjoying [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] today!!
It’s bubbly, sparky and brilliant!!

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just too elegant to pass up in my opinion. And yes, I can see a little girl carrying the name but if it worries you maybe she could go by something stereotypically cutesy like [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]?

i love willow joy with juniper grace :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite because I adore [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. I really like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] as well! Would you consider [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]? It is less matchy than [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Willow[/name_u], but has a similar sound!

I absolutely love [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] :herb:

Honestly I love the nature connection of the two tree names and I think they sound so happy together but then I think I am slightly hippy dippy

I also love [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] mainly because of the connection to your Grandma and I’m a sucker for honour names. However saying this I do prefer [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_u]Willow[/name_u] together. I feel that [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is very preppy upbeat playful name whereas [name_f]Vera[/name_f] has a quieter vintage energy to me they don’t stylistically work well together. But I really love the honour connection ah tricky one!

Suggesting [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] I think is one is perfection :tada::tada:

Personally I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is gorgeous! But I think [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would file better with you other daughter’s name. :blush:

I think Willow Joy is the best fit with Juniper Grace… I honestly could Not think of a better pair than this one

But I can also picture Vera on a little girl for sure… and I dont think Phoebe would be only associated with friends (altough if it is I dont see any bad connotations still)

Any pick you make is going to be lovely, thats for sure

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I like it best with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

Besides the fact that [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is one of my favorite names, I just think it pairs the best stylistically with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

Good luck with your decision….

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are my favourites for you but from this list my choice would be [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. It’s a lovely, underused classic with a spunky, quirky edge. And I don’t personally think it’s too indelibly linked to the Friends character.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_u]Willow[/name_u], which is a lovely name but yes, with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] it is a bit themey (not enough to not use though if it emerges as your favourite).

I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Vera[/name_f] if I’m being honest. I’ve only ever known a very old [name_f]Vera[/name_f] so I find it very difficult to imagine on a baby or young child.

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite

I love [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] !! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] would be adorable together !!! :heart: