Vera?

Our little girl and baby boy, [name_f]Amélia[/name_f] and Galileu, have names that honor people related to science ([name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Earhart[/name_f] and [name_m]Galileo[/name_m] Galilei), in their Portuguese versions as we live in [name_u]Brazil[/name_u], and we’ve been thinking about [name_f]Vera[/name_f] ([name_m]Rubin[/name_m]) for a 3rd baby, and we’d appreciate your comments on it. [name_f]Do[/name_f] [name_f]Amélia[/name_f], Galileu and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] fit nicely together? Is [name_f]Vera[/name_f] a good name?
Also in our list:
Bárbara ([name_f]Barbara[/name_f] McClintock)
[name_f]Rosalinda[/name_f]/Rosalina ([name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m])
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] ([name_m]Herschel[/name_m])
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ([name_f]Tinsley[/name_f])
Lílian ([name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Gould)
[name_f]Teodora[/name_f] ([name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] Hodgkin)

But in fact we’re pretty much in love with [name_f]Vera[/name_f], I just need to know from you if it fits well with our other kids’ names. TIA!

1 Like

I’m not that fussed on [name_f]Vera[/name_f], but I really like it in this sibset! If you love it go for it!

I don’t think [name_f]Vera[/name_f] fits with your sibset. The other two are strong and have accents, so it’s weird having a short name like [name_f]Vera[/name_f] added to them. I think [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is the best addition, as it as a similar feel to your current kids

I think [name_f]Vera[/name_f] fits well!! [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is also a good fit

I love [name_f]Vera[/name_f] with your sibset. Especially [name_f]Vera[/name_f] & [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

i love vera! and it goes so well with amélia & galileu!

I really like [name_f]Vera[/name_f], but I’m not sure I love it with [name_f]Amélia[/name_f] and Galileu. It seems a little stuffy next to them, even though I think it’s a lovely name in general.

I love [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and it goes perfectly in your sibset!

I think they fit well together! [name_f]Vera[/name_f] flows nicely!