Verity and Honora?

Would [name]Verity[/name] and [name]Honora[/name] be too matchy for siblings? The whole virture name thing, and then to be [name]Truth[/name] and [name]Honor[/name]. Too much?

Yes, I think it would be a bit much.
By the way, although I’m not a fan of [name]Verity[/name], I really like [name]Honora[/name]. :smiley:

I think that they sound beautiful together. I adore both names and think that they are perfect for twin girls. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love [name]Verity[/name]! I think [name]Verity[/name] and [name]Honora[/name] are okay together, if a bit matchy.

[name]Verity[/name] and [name]Annora[/name] are just perfect.

If you wanted to go with [name]Verity[/name] and [name]Honora[/name], the nicknames [name]Vera[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] would lessen the virtue-ness of them :slight_smile:

I actually like them. [name]Both[/name] names are on my list and I don’t know if I would have paired them together, but they seem to fit well. They wouldn’t be too matchy if you spelled [name]Honora[/name] like [name]Annora[/name], which I actually like a little more because the pronunciation is easy. [name]Verity[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] sound so cute.

[name]Verity[/name] and [name]Honora[/name] are a wonderful pairing. I even like the association of [name]Truth[/name] and [name]Honour[/name]. I believe that the names look different enough that their meanings won’t be a problem. Anyway, don’t we need more [name]Truth[/name] and [name]Honour[/name] in this world!

Thank you all so much for your opinions! I was thinking of the [name]Annora[/name] spelling as well would help lessen the virtue factor a little also.