Veronica

I have a new girl’s favorite: [name]Veronica[/name]. What do you think of it?

I really like this name.
It’s strong and classic, but sounds modern.
It’s been around forever, but isn’t crazy popular.
And there’s tons of cute nn possibilities :slight_smile:
[name]LOVE[/name] IT!

It’s lovely and has recently entered my list of favourites :slight_smile:

love love love!! So many brilliant nns, gorgeous on its own and so amazing for any age, completely timeless as well :slight_smile:

[name]Veronica[/name] is one of my favorite girls’ names. [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Vera[/name]!

Ditto! I think it’s a beautiful name! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Veronica[/name] is a gorgeous name!!! [name]Way[/name] up there on my favs list. An all-around great choice.
I knew a [name]Veronica[/name] with a sister [name]Anneliese[/name]…I loved that!
Good luck! :slight_smile:

I don’t exactly get all the fuss over [name]Veronica[/name]. Maybe that’s because I grew up with several of them (three in my grade at the small elementary school I went to). One was one of my best friends and one was a bully. The bully turned out pretty nice when we got older, and boys called her [name]Vero[/name].

I also went to school with several Valeries, [name]Vicky[/name]/Victorias and Vanessas, a [name]Violet[/name] and a [name]Viridiana[/name]. I guess V was a popular letter in [name]Orange[/name] County circa 1984

Anyway, I suppose it’s a nice name, I just can’t separate it from the ones I know. I do like that it really doesn’t sound like anything else.

I [name]LOVE[/name] this name! Unfortunately it is my husband sisters name. She is much older than he is and he hasn’t seen her since he was a child but still he wont use it. I’ve always loved the Old Hollywood name [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Lake[/name]. I like the combo [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Day[/name].