Very interesting names from my family tree

[name]Hi[/name] all, while researching my family tree, I stumbled upon this very interestingly named family.

[name]Alexander[/name] (b. 1851) and [name]Annie[/name] (b. 1853) with their children;
Coningsby [name]Mathieson[/name] (b. 1876)
Lavington [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Lindsay[/name] (b. 1877)
[name]Jessie[/name] [name]Olive[/name] [name]Essie[/name] [name]Effie[/name] (b. 1878)
[name]Ronald[/name] [name]Erskine[/name] [name]Gower[/name] (b. 1879)
[name]Gifford[/name] Avondale [name]Clive[/name] (b. 1881)
Linley [name]Vincent[/name] Glenroy (b. 1883)
[name]Nathalie[/name] [name]Cyrilla[/name] [name]Floy[/name] (b. 1885)
[name]Eva[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] (b. 1888)
Athol Beaufort [name]Stirling[/name] (b. 1889)
[name]Roy[/name] [name]Dudley[/name] Strathearn (b. 1891)
Albyn [name]Huntly[/name] Dunallan (b. 1894)

What do you think?

Oh wow, intense names!
I love [name]Annie[/name], [name]Lindsay[/name] (b), [name]Nathalie[/name], and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] (this is a gorgeous combo!)

I was recently discussing [name]Toy[/name] [name]Story[/name] with a friend who asked something like “Would [name]Jessie[/name] have been a likely name in the Old [name]West[/name]? In that time, I think of the male [name]Jesse[/name] first.” This is the first time I’ve seen a 19th century [name]Jessie[/name].

I love [name]Nathalie[/name] [name]Cyrilla[/name] [name]Floy[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] (gorgeous!), [name]Gifford[/name] Avondale [name]Clive[/name], and Albyn [name]Huntley[/name] Dunallan. Some of the others are like whaaaaat? [name]Jessie[/name] [name]Olive[/name] [name]Essie[/name] [name]Effie[/name] for instance. That’s a lot of nickname names for one baby!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Eva[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]! Three beautiful names.

My great-grandmother was a [name]Jessie[/name]. She was named after a [name]Joseph[/name]. I don’t know why they didn’t name her [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Joelle[/name], or similar.