VERY Last Minute!!!

So my cousin has had her second child! He was born just almost exactly an hour ago. He is healthy as can be, weighing in at 7 pounds and 1.7 ounces, just below what his older sister [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] weighed when she was born.

So far he is nameless, so I wanted for take the time to gather fresh suggestions for a name. My cousin and her husband are, as far as we know, still deciding on names but are set on [name_m]Bruce[/name_m]. But they have been set on this name for a boy since she was pregnant about three years ago with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. If she needs new name suggestions, I want to be there, especially since I’m on Nameberry so often. The thing is, I’m always on the girls section of the forums, so I’m not great with boys names, except for maybe what I have on my signature for boys’ names.

So far their favourites are [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] and [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]. Suggest away! Sibset if you feel inclined.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and: [name_m]Bryant[/name_m] . [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] . [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] nn wells … [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] . [name_m]Weston[/name_m] nn [name_m]Wes[/name_m] or west
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] nn [name_m]Vince[/name_m] . [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] . [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] . [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] . [name_u]Everett[/name_u] nn [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] . [name_m]Harris[/name_m] nn [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] . [name_u]Theo[/name_u] . [name_u]Shane[/name_u] . [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] . [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] . : use [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] as a middle

[name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Alastair[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] works better with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].

Some other possibilities:

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and

[name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]
[name_u]Douglas[/name_u]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Gordon[/name_m]
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]