Vibe Check!

LOL I’ve spent too much time on TikTok since COVID, but anyways - I’m curious to see how others describe the names I’m currently feeling atm, because I know I’m biased and am going to describe them as “sweet and beautiful” which may be true, but doesn’t tell anyone much if I go to ask S/O for ideas or try to describe it elsewhere.

Sorry for the lengthy-ness here, but these are the current girls standings:

Ava, [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_u]Genesis[/name_u], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f], [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_u]Jordyn[/name_u], [name_u]Harmony[/name_u], [name_f]Trinity[/name_f], [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Destiny[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Miracle[/name_f], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], [name_f]Heaven[/name_f], [name_f]Selah[/name_f], [name_f]Bethany[/name_f], [name_u]Kassidy[/name_u], [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_f]Promise[/name_f], [name_f]Heavenly[/name_f], [name_f]Marisol[/name_f], [name_f]Desiree[/name_f], [name_f]Araceli[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Mireya[/name_f], [name_f]Charity[/name_f], [name_f]Keziah[/name_f], [name_f]Jubilee[/name_f], [name_f]Glory[/name_f], [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f], [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_u]Truly[/name_u], [name_f]Galilee[/name_f], [name_f]Johannah[/name_f], [name_u]Havilah[/name_u], Aliannah, [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f], [name_u]Harvest[/name_u].

So, what vibe do these give off to you (also, don’t be alarmed- [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] is a top contender for the middle spot, it’s just not quite clicking at the moment.)?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Cute, wordy, religious, and a teeny bit “dated” (that’s not really a negative)

1 Like

The title of vibe check just drew me in :joy:

Personally your list appears very mainstream on a majority but they all give off good vibes of a summer beach girl having fun with friends, so a jolly and outgoing character which is always good in a person! I like a lot of the names on there so even so you have a very good list going :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Biblical, classic with a twist

1 Like

I feel a sweet, fresh, and young vibe. For some reason, I kind of want to describe them as the sound of wind chimes.

1 Like

[name_u]Light[/name_u] and bright. [name_u]Christian[/name_u] (with the exception of the Jewish [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] and some more modern names). Most are known even if they aren’t common (with some exceptions like [name_f]Araceli[/name_f]).

1 Like

cute, slightly religious, sweet, mostly recognizable in a good way?

1 Like

contemporary, girly, a little religious

1 Like

@12queen - Thank you!
@rosepip - Thanks! I love the cute vibe, haha.
@greyblue - Oooh, yes! Classic with a twist is a good way to put it!
@anon80426808 - Oh, I love the wind chime imagery!
@greentiger - I wanted to use something attention getting :wink: [name_f]Glad[/name_f] it worked! and thank you, I love the summery, beachy vibe!! :smiley:
@lateaugust - [name_u]Light[/name_u] and bright is a lovely way to describe them, thank you!
@rorawhale - Thank you! I like the slightly religious vibe :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad they’re not too much! and I love that they’re recognizable for the most part! That’s awesome!
@opheliaflora - oooh, Contemporary’s a great way to put it!!

So, sweet, contemporary, biblical seems to be the vibe? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sweet and 90s trendy!

1 Like

Cute, cool, and blonde (?)

1 Like

@oliviabrady - ooh 90s trendy! I’m glad I haven’t strayed too far from that one!
@paxramena - It’s funny you say blonde, because I’m blonde, and S/O was as a child :stuck_out_tongue:

modern, trendy, a bit 90s with a religious theme

1 Like

Cheery, sweet, 80s/90s vibes!

1 Like

Light and fun!

1 Like

Upbeat, summery, [name_u]Christian[/name_u], both 90s and current!

1 Like

Trendy, Upbeat, summery, cutesy, with a touch of biblical virtue.

1 Like