Vibe Check

I’m still trying to decide on a fn for mn [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]. Right now I’m leaning towards [name_m]Damian[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] “Dae”, but [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] “Gray” is still a contender. So I was just wondering what imagery and vibes these 2 names evoked to you all, to see if that helps me land more firmly on one or the other. I know what springs to mind for me, but I’m curious about what springs to mind to the public!

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to go all in depth, create a little moodboard, or just post emojis! I’ll be happy with anything and everything! Thanks in advance, Berries! :heart_hands:

1 Like

Damian Sylvan ‘Dae’ is so cool - but is this because I just love the nickname Dae :grin: either way, Damian Sylvan is so woodsy, with a hint of darkness and magic - it’s giving :sparkles: :mirror_ball: :crystal_ball: :evergreen_tree::crescent_moon::sparkler: :new_moon:

2 Likes

[name_m]Damian[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] (‘Dae’) → dark, woodsy, mysterious, fantasy novel bad-boy

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] (‘Gray’) → cottagecore, autumn evenings, boy-next-door

4 Likes

[name_m]Damian[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] ‘Dae’ :singer: :lizard: :city_sunrise: :evergreen_tree: :jack_o_lantern:

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Silvan[/name_m] ‘Gray’ :older_man:t3: :axe: :oncoming_automobile: :goat: :stopwatch:

1 Like