Vibe of Greta

Crushing on the name [name_f]Greta[/name_f]. What vibe does it give you?!

1 Like

This is probably going to be different from what you mostly get, but:

I get strong and regal vibes from her. She’s powerful and no-nonsense while still carrying this beautiful air about her. She’s very sassy and fashionable also.

In emojis: :crown::fire::swan::ballet_shoes::wilted_flower:

1 Like

I love Greta!

I know a teenage Greta who is smart, sophisticated and spunky, and very globally jet-setting.

I can also imagine a more ‘crunchy, hippie, artsy’ style for a Greta, which I particularly like for the name!

1 Like

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] is strong, snappy, and solid, with a hint of flair. It’s got an international vibe and a quietly powerful feel about it; concise but clunky at the same time

1 Like

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] feels so sweet to me! I can’t tell you why, but she’s always reminded me of sugar cookies and the holiday season. She reminds me of light pink, cream & dark green, sweet but with a classic elegance to her, kind and friendly but not overly saccharine or very bubbly, but with a quiet kindness and maybe a bit of a hippie, artsy vibe like someone else mentioned!

1 Like

I get international, subversive fashion vibes. I can easily imagine an edgy jet setting model called [name_f]Greta[/name_f]. I also think it has a bit of a dark academia thing going on, which for me ties into a similar aesthetic - basically lots of black :slight_smile:

Overall I do like this name, but one vibe I always get from it is a bit comical…

:candy: :lollipop: :candy: :lollipop: :candy: :lollipop: :hut: :mage: :running_woman: :running_man:

But on a serious note, I imagine someone who is a little bit quiet, smart, maybe occasionally takes herself too seriously, but has a good heart.

I always think of the old film star [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Garbo[/name_f], but that just gives it an air of beauty and sophistication for me.

greta feels very springlike and vibrant— :rainbow: :womans_hat: :rabbit2: :sunflower:

i would put her in the same category as the zippy names such as juno, beatrix, and ramona :white_heart:

I get hipster vibes from [name_f]Greta[/name_f]. I like it

I love the name [name_f]Greta[/name_f]. It gives regal, sophistication, educated, beauty and a bit of foreign (leaning German) mystery vibes for me.

Having said that. There is a psycho-thriller titled greta & a horror movie titled the boy; one of the main actresses is named [name_f]Greta[/name_f]. Loved the movies myself, but just something to consider if that bothers you like names similar/related to the thriller / horror movies about [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] or even [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f].

Definitely spunky, spirited, a bit mischievous. Really love it, would definitely have on my list if my husband hadn’t strongly vetoed it (why can our partners never like the names we love?!)

Same vibes as [name_f]Nina[/name_f] for me :blush: