Victoria or Sabrina

Older sister is [name]Olivia[/name]. Which do you prefer and why?

[name]Victoria[/name]. I just like it better,

I love them both. [name]Victoria[/name], [name]Tori[/name] for a nm. [name]Sabrina[/name], [name]Brina[/name], Sabby for nm

[name]Victoria[/name] is one of my all time favorite names. It’s timeless, bold, and elegant. I also think it works very well with [name]Olivia[/name].

Best of luck to you. xx

[name]Sabrina[/name] is my preference with [name]Olivia[/name]. I don’t mind girls names ending in “a” but I like them to be a little different somehow (both [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name] have “ia” whereas [name]Sabrina[/name] has “ina”). [name]Sabrina[/name] is an old Celtic name and more unusual than [name]Victoria[/name].

[name]Victoria[/name] no doubt.

…[name]Sabrina[/name] still reminds me of the teenage witch and I do think it would be a teasing factor even if this isn’t the 90’s anymore. Plus, [name]Victoria[/name] is so elegant and the name of many many queens. It’s classy and fashionable with great history.

[name]Victoria[/name] is one of my favorite names but I think the matching -ia ending with [name]Olivia[/name], plus the fact that they each have four syllables, might be too much. So [name]Sabrina[/name] gets my vote in this particular situation.

I really prefer [name]Victoria[/name]. It’s beautiful, sounds great with [name]Olivia[/name] and I just generally like it better than [name]Sabrina[/name].

I like [name]Sabrina[/name] better because of the sound of the name. I think it goes great with [name]Olivia[/name]. If I had to draw the names, [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Sabrina[/name] would be round and soft and [name]Victoria[/name] would be tall and spiky. Maybe that’s why like [name]Sabrina[/name] better.

This is a tough one, I like both. But I agree with the above posters that it is better to have a slightly different ending so I think [name]Sabrina[/name] is the better choice.

I prefer the name [name]Sabrina[/name] as a whole, but [name]Victoria[/name] is cute too, and I prefer it’s nns.

[name]Victoria[/name] - I feel like it is a strong name. Feminine but not frilly. I like the letter “V” too. [name]Sabrina[/name] has never really stood out to me for no particular reason.

I love [name]Victoria[/name], and my name is [name]Sabrina[/name], so this is a tough one! For the record, I was NEVER teased about my name – on the contrary, everyone always compliments me on my name.

I do agree about the endings, as the previous posters have mentioned. So I guess, overall, I would say go with [name]Sabrina[/name]!

[name]Sabrina[/name] is so much prettier and it goes with [name]Olivia[/name] better

I have never cared for [name]Sabrina[/name] so I think my vote is for [name]Victoria[/name].

I prefer [name]Victoria[/name] in general, but I like [name]Sabrina[/name] a lot more with [name]Olivia[/name].
That probably doesn’t help, but there you are!

With [name]Olivia[/name], I prefer [name]Victoria[/name]. They both have that elegant, classic feel.

Hmmm I think that [name]Victoria[/name] goes better with [name]Olivia[/name].
My first choice is [name]Sabrina[/name] though, just because it is less popular than [name]Victoria[/name].

My name is Sabrina and I never get the teenage witch comments anymore (I used to…back in the 90’s when the show was on, but haven’t for years), so I wouldn’t be too worried about that. I actually get a lot of compliments about my name anymore (which is a little odd to me, since it’s not like I chose the name…).

That being said, I think Victoria (between the two) is a slightly better style-match with Olivia.

I love [name]Victoria[/name] and I have an [name]Olivia[/name] as well. I would love to have a little [name]Victoria[/name] but our last name starts with a V and is a mouthful so she would be doomed.

I also like that both names, [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name], have a V in them. My [name]Olivia[/name]'s twin sister’s name is [name]Evelyn[/name].

[name]Sabrina[/name] is very nice as well but I like [name]Victoria[/name] more.