Victoria or Sabrina

I love both [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Sabrina[/name]. There have been numerous European royals named [name]Victoria[/name], and [name]Sabrina[/name] makes me think of the [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn movie (though I haven’t seen it yet- plan to soon). I prefer [name]Victoria[/name] because it’s much more classic and historical, though you couldn’t go wrong either way. :smiley: [name]Sabrina[/name] does go a bit better with [name]Olivia[/name], but neither is a bad fit.

I love both of these names, but the double “ia” endings seems a bit too much for sisters, so I vote for [name]Sabrina[/name]. Plus, [name]Sabrina[/name] is at the top of my list right now, but I’m keeping it on the DL until we actually have a baby girl to name because I’m afraid hubby won’t like it, since he hates all my other girl names.

I have to go with [name]Sabrina[/name], even though [name]Victoria[/name] is lovely. [name]Sabrina[/name] fits better with [name]Olivia[/name]. When I say [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Sabrina[/name] together is just sounds better and flows well.

[name]Sabrina[/name], but I much prefer [name]Sabina[/name], to throw in another option.

[name]Victoria[/name]! :slight_smile:

I like both names, but prefer [name]Sabrina[/name], mainly because I don’t care for the nickname [name]Vic[/name] or [name]Vicki[/name] for [name]Victoria[/name]. I do like [name]Tori[/name], but less since I heard of [name]Tori[/name] Spelling.

I really like both names, but [name]Sabrina[/name] has a bit more of an unexpected appeal, where as [name]Victoria[/name] steers the sibset towards a purely classic feel. [name]Just[/name] depends of what vibe you’d like better. :wink:

My thoughts exactly. [name]Victoria[/name] by far. :slight_smile:

Edited for privacy.

[name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name] really sound good. [name]Sabrina[/name] is pretty too. I also like [name]Serena[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a thought.

Gosh I forgot I even posted this. I just finished reading all the posts…yeah I know kind of late. [name]Victoria[/name] is still high on our list but we have dropped [name]Sabrina[/name]. We still love the name but my brother and sister in-law were going to use it for their DD and change their minds at the last minute so it doesn’t feel like it’s our name.

Thanks for all your help.