Victoria Spencer

I have a love for this combo, but I worry [name]Spencer[/name]'s too male for a girl?

It’d be in the middle, and its not a family name.

Should I add it to the list? [name]Add[/name] a second middle name? Or pass on it?

I happen to think that [name]Spencer[/name] IS a feminine name. I never understand the logic behind naming a boy that. I dont think the name combo is exceptional, bur
nice. It has an old-money flair to it.

I really like [name]Spencer[/name], but only on a boy. However, given that it will be the middle name, and the first name is feminine, it should not be a problem. If you really love the name, I say kept it.

I don’t mind a masculine middle name on a girl, and I think [name]Victoria[/name]'s lovely, but [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] sounds too overtly regal to me. [name]Queen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Diana[/name] [name]Spencer[/name].

Well, I’ll admit I thought the thread said, “[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Secret[/name]” and did a double take to read it as [name]Spencer[/name].

I think it’s a lovely combo. Middle name, who cares. And it’s a surname rather than a ‘boys’ name anyway.

[name]Spencer[/name] is my brother’s name and I just don’t understand the appeal of using it on a girl. It isn’t very pretty, and it reminds me of the word “dispenser”. I just think its too surnamey to use on a girl for the mn slot. It will just end up sounding like you have a hyphenated last name.