Vincent Gabriel or Gabriel Vincent

See the results of this poll: Vincent & Gabriel

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Vincent Gabriel : 27 (64%)
  • Gabriel Vincent: 15 (36%)

Oh that’s a tough one. They sound great either way honestly! I went with [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] only because I like the flow of it and I think it sounds better with your other sons’ names but I love [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] just as much.

I think [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] flows better, but either way would fit. Still, the overall sounds of [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], & [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] complement each other so well! The three sound like a perfect trio of sweet, classic brother names. :slight_smile:

I really like [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] as a first name with your boys: it’s a bit stronger and sturdier sounding than [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] (which I also love) to me.

I went for [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] – I think it flows slightly better and I love [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m].

I prefer [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]! Great flow and fit! You can’t go wrong either way though

[name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]!

I really like that all of them have just “e” and “i” (well, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] has an -y but it’s sounds like an -i)

Though in a vacuum I’d prefer [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], I think [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] fits so perfectly with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] gets my vote! Handsome combos both.