Violet and other beautiful names...

I have recently fell in love with the name [name]Violet[/name], but my husband doesn’t like it. I asked him if it was the sound or the vibe he got from it. He told me it was the sound of it and that he thinks of Screech’s nerdy girlfriend from Saved by the [name]Bell[/name] (haha!)

Can you think of any other really beautiful names like [name]Violet[/name]? I feel like we should find a name that we are both in love with!

Other names on our list (these are the ones that my husband has approved):
[name]Caroline[/name] - Husband says it’s fine but sounds “old” to him. I completely disagree.
[name]Lorelai[/name] - We both like it - we don’t like that people won’t know how to spell/say it.
[name]Ainsley[/name] - This is our front runner, but I wish it were more feminine sounding…
[name]Avery[/name]- too overused
[name]Bailey[/name]- Hubby likes this (he tends to go for trendy names)- I said no because our son has a “B” name and I think it’s too unisex and trendy.
[name]Sailor[/name]- We both like this, but I worry about teasing and how well it would age.
[name]Zanna[/name]- I can’t picture a 40 year old [name]Zanna[/name] turning in a job application. I just don’t see it.

Thanks for the help!

From your list, I love [name]Caroline[/name] (and [name]Violet[/name]). I’m not a fan of any of the others at all, but [name]Lorelei[/name] is nice (I’ve only ever seen it spelled like that…). Suggestions for [name]Violet[/name]-like names:

[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Elin[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Selah[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Alina[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]

[name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Lorelai[/name]/[name]Lorelei[/name] (I haven’t decided how I’d spell it because I don’t think I’d use it for that reason) are two of my favorites that are up there with [name]Violet[/name] too! I think all 3 are beautiful names!

Of yours I liked: (In the parenthesis is what my picky-unisex-name-loving husband said - haha)
[name]Charlotte[/name] (No)
[name]Lena[/name] (No)
[name]Ivy[/name] (Poisen [name]Ivy[/name] - No)
[name]Lila[/name] (No)
[name]Isla[/name] (This made him pause for a second, then I spelled it for him and he said no because “no one would spell it right and they would say iz-luh”)
[name]Juliet[/name] (no)

Also, there are a lot of names that I like that aren’t on the list I posted. That list was just the names my husband liked to help you get an idea of what names I might be able to get him to agree with.

Thanks for the help! Keep them coming! I think [name]Isla[/name] came close except for the spelling part!