Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Aurora : 5 (15%)
  • Beatrice : 8 (24%)
  • Beatrix : 8 (24%)
  • Esme : 5 (15%)
  • Esmée : 0 (0%)
  • Evangeline : 3 (9%)
  • Lucia: 4 (12%)

I’m really like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f].

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] is my third options, but it’s still lovely and would go nicely with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I would spell it [name_f]Esme[/name_f], as [name_f]Esmee[/name_f] may be pronounced with a “me” sound instead of “may”. Alternatively, I like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] spelled as [name_f]Esmae[/name_f].

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] Niahm would be my #1 pick. Both [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] have a regal, a bit steampunk feeling. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are two old-fashioned, vintage names and [name_f]Cara[/name_f] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] are two irish names.

Tough choice between [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f]. I chose [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] in the end.
I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/ [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is lovely.

Thanks everyone!

We love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] but we’re still toying with the idea at the moment as the two boy names we’ve loved with each pregnancy have been [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. I don’t think they’d work well with it, if we had any boys in the future.

I love the idea of their full names flowing together, undertherainbow and I love your daughter’s name, gabriellenz!

Hello! Your list is beautiful. I prefer the spelling [name_f]Esme[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] & …

1. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]

Hello

I love all your names

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] the best. I just think [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is beautiful. And it goes well with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] means purple of course and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] means light! [name_f]Kinda[/name_f] fits :grinning: and she can go by [name_f]Lu[/name_f] which is adorable! [name_f]Vi[/name_f] and [name_f]Lu[/name_f] so cute

1. [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] are tied for me

I love [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]!