Violet, Florence &

Baby number three is on the way! WDYT of our list and which is your favourite?

Boys

• Albert
  • Lucian
  • Reuben
  • Theodore
  • Tobias

0 voters

Girls

• Beatrix
  • Elena
  • Lucia
  • Mabel
  • Margot
  • Rosalie

0 voters

Albert & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] hands down go best to me! Plus, I’m a big fan of sibling names having the same number of syllables (idk why, it’s definitely not necessary), so that works out too.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] for you!

1 Like

I love so many of your options, but [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] both fit so sweetly with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. <3

1 Like

Hi there.

Great lists!

Here is my favorite to least favorite-

Boys:

Albert-This was my grandpa’s name, so I’m a bit biased. I just love it. It’s so handsome, gentle & sweet, but strong at the same time. A little bit quirky, old fashioned, & has cute nns of [name_m]Albie[/name_m], [name_u]Bertie[/name_u] or [name_m]Ace[/name_m]?? I’m not sure where you’re located, but at least in my area (midwest U.S.) it’s recognizable but not at all popular. It has the same vintage charm as [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Florence[/name_f].

Theodore-So cute & quirky. Lots of great nns too. It’s getting really popular though if that bothers you. But it’s a great name.

Reuben-I don’t honestly love it, but it’s interesting & perfectly nice. Really cute w/Violet & [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. And I love the nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m].

Tobias-Not my cup of tea, but fine & kind of different. I just think that [name_u]Toby[/name_u] sounds goofy for some reason.

Lucian-I just can’t get into this, because it reminds me of [name_m]Lucifer[/name_m] a little bit. Which is irrational, since I quite like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], etc. The nn [name_m]Luc[/name_m] is really nice though.

Girls-

Rosalie-Okay, [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is kind of my favorite. But [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] just sound right. And [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is darling. So classic & cheerful.

Beatrix-But I love this the most! It’s just a perfect balance of smart, feminine & spunky. It’s super simple & well known, but not at all common. And has lots of great nns.

Mabel-This is super cute, smart, vintage, simple & quirky. It’s fairly under done, I think. But I’ve heard it twice in the past six months in real life in my neighborhood!

Lucia-So pretty. Smart, elegant, slightly exotic. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] & [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] are adorable nns. The only thing bad about this name is the pronunciation issue.

Elena-Good name. Elegant & slightly exotic too, but just a bit over done.

Margot-I hear this so often in real life & on this site, that I’m just a little tired of it. It’s kind of clunky sounding to me.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voted for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but I like [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], too!

1 Like

Lucian or [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] / [name_f]Margot[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

1 Like

Ditto!!

Gorgeous name options!!

1 Like

Amazing, thank you!

Theodore, [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Elena[/name_f] work well for me!

I voted for violet [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]. They make a lovely sibset! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so popular at the moment. As for girls names I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Elena[/name_f]. Not very keen on the others.