Violet, Hugo, Darcy and...Arthur?

Congratulations :blue_heart:

[name_f][/name_f]

You have wonderfully named children and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] is a great addition to the pack. [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] has that old school wholesome vibe like his siblings and is absolutely adorable.

[name_f][/name_f]

I also really like literally all the names on your list but with your sibling set [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] is perfection. [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] has similar vibes to [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] with having that surname first name thing going on feels just as classic and fun as [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] but has the outdoorsy freshness of [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

[name_f][/name_f]

I love the idea of [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] I absolutely love alliteration and I think this name is truly adorable.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

I love [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and think it goes great with your other kids. I also love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] so [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] gets a thumbs up from me.

It coheres. I like all your other suggestions as well, save [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]. [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] is very decent. If I was to make a 2 MN combo from your options, I think I’d go with [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m].

I think [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] fits wonderfully with your older children’s names [name_f][/name_f]- they all have a very literary vibe to them imo. I also think [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] or [name_m]Louis[/name_m] would fit the sit beautifully.

[name_f][/name_f]

Here are some combo ideas (sorry for repeats!)

[name_f][/name_f]

arthur frederick louis
[name_f][/name_f]arthur edward louis
[name_f][/name_f]arthur louis michael
[name_f][/name_f]arthur christopher louis

[name_f][/name_f]

oscar frederick louis
[name_f][/name_f]oscar edward roy
[name_f][/name_f]oscar christopher louis
[name_f][/name_f]oscar edmund george

[name_f][/name_f]

louis frederick joel
[name_f][/name_f]louis edward christopher
[name_f][/name_f]louis christopher roy
[name_f][/name_f]louis arthur george
[name_f][/name_f]louis peter frederick

[name_f][/name_f]

other name ideas:

[name_f][/name_f]

peter
[name_f][/name_f]albert
[name_f][/name_f]walter
[name_f][/name_f]winston
[name_f][/name_f]patrick
[name_f][/name_f]andrew
[name_f][/name_f]thomas
[name_f][/name_f]gilbert
[name_f][/name_f]russell
[name_f][/name_f]henry

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] works.

[name_u]Edward[/name_u] goes with the sibset beautifully, but would be best (IMHO) w a MN other than [name_m]Frederick[/name_m].

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] works as well.

Other variants/options:

• [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Henry[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]

I like [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] with your kids’ names. I like either [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] or [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u].