Virtue Names for Sisters

I’m working on a story involving a set of 12 sisters named after virtues, and I’d love your help finding the last few.

I love ones that feel like names, albeit uncommon ones. I’m less keen on [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], and [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and I worry about ones that get called “stripper names” like [name_f]Chastity[/name_f] and [name_f]Serenity[/name_f]. I try to avoid super-similar names unless there’s a good nickname for one, and I’m hesitant about overlapping meanings.

The sisters’ names I have so far, in rough order of age:
[ol][/ol]

Ones I’m uncertain about:
[ul]

[/ul]

Are there any other virtue names you like, names on the list you hate, or ones on the maybe-list you think fit perfectly?

Thanks, Berries! I appreciate your help.

I like [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], and [name_f]Amity[/name_f] and [name_f]Unity[/name_f] could work!

I would avoid [name_f]Prudence[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Chastity[/name_f] and [name_f]Faith[/name_f]. [name_f]Pru[/name_f] is beautiful but it was used in TV series, [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Faith[/name_f] are too generic and [name_f]Chastity[/name_f] is scandalized by [name_f]Cher[/name_f]'s daughter-son. I love pairings of [name_f]Amity[/name_f] and [name_f]Unity[/name_f] or [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] and [name_f]Honesty[/name_f]. There are also [name_f]Remember[/name_f], [name_f]Honor[/name_f], [name_f]Charity[/name_f], [name_f]Clemency[/name_f](may be perfect [name_f]Constance[/name_f]'s twin sister;)), [name_f]Sincerity[/name_f], [name_m]Bravery[/name_m], [name_f]Glory[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], Remedy, [name_f]Wisdom[/name_f], Arise, [name_f]Perpetua[/name_f].
[name_f]Blithe[/name_f] and [name_f]Joy[/name_f] would be tacky but I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] to fit. So fun!

Oooh, thank you! [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] is a fantastic suggestion but [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]'s love interest is [name_m]Clement[/name_m].

I wrote down several of your suggestions–forgive me, I’m on my phone or I’d respond more.

1.[name_f]Patience[/name_f] (main character)
2.[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
3.[name_f]Constance[/name_f]
4.[name_f]Clarity[/name_f]
5.[name_f]Honor[/name_f]
6.[name_f]Prudence[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Pru[/name_f])
7.[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
8.[name_f]Blithe[/name_f] — might give her a twin named [name_f]Joy[/name_f] or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
9.[name_f]Temperance[/name_f] — not my favorite, and I need a nickname (Tem?)

My suggestions:

1. Solace
  2. Lovejoy
  3. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

Other Suggestions

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Comfort[/name_u]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]
[name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
[name_f]Praise[/name_f]
[name_u]Discovery[/name_u]
[name_f]Mystery[/name_f]
Sublime
Eloquence
Absolute
Pleasance
Prospera

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], now that I’m back on the computer I want to say thanks for the suggestions, particularly [name_f]Sincerity[/name_f] and [name_f]Glory[/name_f], those are fantastic.

[name_u]Mischa[/name_u], [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] is perfect. You have a bunch of great ones, but [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] is exactly right.

By the way, the girls are named by their father as he’s putting up with their maddening, somewhat abusive mother. This is in a fairy-tale universe.
The first birth he’s thinking, “God give me patience” and then he looks at his daughter. I’m not sure whether [name_f]Constance[/name_f] or [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] is the next-oldest, but he’s trying to be a good husband to this power-hungry harpy and taking heart as he looks at the beautiful children she’s given him.
So I can easily see him thinking “We need harmony in this house” and giving his daughter that name.

I keep going back and forth between [name_f]Blithe[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I like the feel of [name_f]Blithe[/name_f] better next to [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_f]Prudence[/name_f], etc, but grammatically [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] makes more sense!

[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Trinity[/name_f]
[name_f]Destiny[/name_f]

are some other ones…
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u] is the only one I like, though

Merit is missing, and one of my favorites. — I love [name_f]Prudence[/name_f], [name_f]Unity[/name_f], [name_f]Honor[/name_f], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

You could call [name_f]Temperance[/name_f] [name_f]Annie[/name_f] or [name_u]Perry[/name_u]. Any suggestions I would have had have already been said.

For [name_f]Temperance[/name_f], her nickname could be [name_u]Peri[/name_u]/[name_f]Perrie[/name_f]. I would say for the other three, [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], and [name_f]Unity[/name_f].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about Sobriety or Sober?