Virtue Names

After [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f], what would you name a 5th girl?
All other virtue names seem way out there to go with these 4, except for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] which has the same meaning as [name_f]Joy[/name_f].
Which would you pick?

(Not my family, I’m just curious :))

[name_f]Verity[/name_f]. It’s one of my favorites.

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_f]Amity[/name_f] - I love this one
[name_u]Peace[/name_u]
[name_u]Truth[/name_u]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_f]Destiny[/name_f]

There are also cooler long ones like Rememberance and [name_f]Prudence[/name_f]. But these shorter more modern ones fit better.

[name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], and…

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_f]Trinity[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Honor[/name_f]
[name_f]Amity[/name_f]
[name_f]Destiny[/name_f]
[name_f]Charity[/name_f]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_f]Glory[/name_f]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]
[name_m]Loyal[/name_m]
[name_m]Valor[/name_m]

I think [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_f]Glory[/name_f], [name_u]Justice[/name_u], or [name_u]True[/name_u] are best

Sorry for any repeats, but I would go with [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], or [name_f]Patience[/name_f].

[name_f]Alethea[/name_f] is a English version of a Greek word meaning truth. It said like uh-lay-thea.

My first choice would be [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], but I would also consider [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], and [name_f]Prudence[/name_f].

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] or [name_u]True[/name_u]?

[name_f]Verity[/name_f]! Adding a name meaning “truth” to the mix would round out the set well I think. (Also it’s gorgeous.)

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_f]Honour[/name_f], [name_u]True[/name_u]/[name_u]Truth[/name_u], and [name_u]Peace[/name_u] are the first names to come to mind. [name_u]Love[/name_u] is another one, as is [name_m]Rule[/name_m].

[name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and…

[name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]

My first thought was [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] or [name_f]Patience[/name_f]. I have always really liked them. [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is short and sweet, like your other girls.

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f] seems like a good fit in this set, and is in my mind a severely underused virtue name. I’ve only met one [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], and she wore it so well.

[name_f]Verity[/name_f] would also fit well.