Visa Versa- Which One?

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best? (First and Middle)

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Lincoln Oliver : 38 (56%)
  • Oliver Lincoln: 30 (44%)

My husband and I had this same discussion at one point. I think [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] has a slightly better flow than [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], but I voted [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] because I adore [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] nn [name_u]Ollie[/name_u].

I also prefer the flow of [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], but [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] is as good as the other option. Maybe you should think how it sounds with the last name, and imagine yourself calling both of your kids, do picture you or your wife calling: “[name_f]Addy[/name_f] and [name_m]Link[/name_m]!” or “[name_f]Addy[/name_f] and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]!”

Btw, I find [name_f]Addy[/name_f] and [name_m]Link[/name_m] adorable.

I prefer the flow of [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]. The good news is that I think you can still make [name_m]Link[/name_m] a valid nickname as well as [name_u]Olly[/name_u]! They are so adorable.

[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]! [name_m]Link[/name_m] is a cool nn. I like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] but not [name_u]Olly[/name_u].

I prefer the rhythm of [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and subjectively I prefer the nn [name_m]Link[/name_m] over [name_u]Olly[/name_u]. [name_m]Link[/name_m] seems like it would carry better into his teen/adult years, whereas [name_u]Olly[/name_u] seems more suited for a little boy. [name_f]Addy[/name_f] and [name_u]Olly[/name_u] sounds like it could be the title of a children’s show. I’d go with the full name you can most easily envision yourself calling him when you aren’t calling him by the nickname, if that makes any sense.

I love [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. I think they both flow well. I slightly prefer [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m].

I voted for [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] as it is more unique, although [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] flows perfectly

I think [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], it has a better flow to it. I am a sucker for the name [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] though. I just don’t love the nickname [name_u]Olly[/name_u]. I do however like the name [name_m]Linc[/name_m].

I prefer [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], but [name_m]Link[/name_m] over [name_u]Olly[/name_u].

I prefer [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. It sounds better than [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], and I’m not a fan of [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] regardless.

I prefer [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] nn [name_m]Link[/name_m], as the flow is slightly better, but I do like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] too plus I think whatever way round you have the names either nn would work.

Looks like you’re pretty split here too. Whatever you choose is a great name, so there’s no harm in waiting to meet him. Maybe he will obviously be [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] or [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

I prefer the nn [name_m]Link[/name_m] over [name_u]Olly[/name_u] as well and if that is likely who he’ll be known as to friends and family, I would be check that the one you choose sounds nice with the last name.

I voted [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]… as said by others, I believe it flows slightly better. But I absolutely adore [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] especially [name_u]Olly[/name_u]!!! Its such a tough decision but either way its a great name! Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!!

[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] got my vote but both are very sweet

Both are great, but I voted [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] because I love the nicknane [name_m]Link[/name_m]. It sounds so much more bad*** than [name_u]Olly[/name_u].