Vita Apolline (with poll)

Thoughts please on Vita Apolline as a combo?

I’m struggling to pair a middle I love with Vita because so many of my go-tos also end in A, and I’m not keen on the flow.

I think Apolline is my current favourite, but does the A run into the end of Vita a bit? :thinking:

Please vote for 1-3 favourites from the middles I’m currently considering…

• Vita Apolline
  • Vita Capucine
  • Vita Clementine
  • Vita Endellion
  • Vita Guinevere
  • Vita Hermione
  • Vita Leontine
  • Vita Magdalen
  • Vita Ottoline
  • Vita Rosamund
  • Vita Wednesday

0 voters

And if any more suggestions spring to mind, please comment below!

1 Like

I love both [name_f]Vita[/name_f] and [name_f]Apolline[/name_f]! They are great together and even though there’s a bit of liaison, it’s not too bad. It’s a gorgeous combo :sparkles::heart:

4 Likes

[name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] is gorgeous! The “a” sounds do run together a little, but it’s so slight I don’t think it’s an issue.

So many of these sound great with [name_f]Vita[/name_f], but I particularly like the flow of [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] is gorgeous!! It’s so stylish and bright - so full of life!!

[name_m]Reading[/name_m] through your other options, [name_f]Leontine[/name_f] and [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] are the ones that stand out to me :slight_smile:

[name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f], [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] and [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] came to mind too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] is fabulous! :apple:

2 Likes

I actually find the flow of [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] quite pleasant, as least in my accent. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the names together as a combo! I think it’s perfect.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I think [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] is the one :black_heart: