Vivienne, Eva, or Scarlett?

We’re considering names for daughter #2 (big sister is [name]Sofia[/name]). Thoughts on our top three? Middle name will be [name]Annabel[/name], after two great-grandmothers.

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Eva[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]

My vote is for [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]! Gorgeous :o

I like [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] the best! I really don’t care for the name [name]Eva[/name] at all. [name]Scarlett[/name] is very pretty though but my first choice is [name]Vivienne[/name].

I adore [name]Scarlett[/name]! If I could convince my Dh to use it, I would. I think it I so glamorous. I also love [name]Vivienne[/name], but think scarletthas just a bit more “oomph” to it, if thy makes sense. I don’t really care for [name]Eva[/name]. And i think that the.a’s from eva and annabel run together awkwardly. I would much prefer [name]Eve[/name].

I think [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is lovely! My second choice would be [name]Eva[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]. I think [name]Eva[/name] is a darling little name, but seems the a at the end of [name]Eva[/name] and the a at the beginning of [name]Annabel[/name] run together just a bit. I really don’t care for [name]Scarlette[/name] for some reason, but I love both of your other options! :slight_smile:

[name]Sofia[/name] is a favorite of mine! [name]Eva[/name] is also on my list, so I vote for [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Sofia[/name]. They are a little rhymey, though, but if that doesn’t bother you…Go for it!

I vote for [name]Eva[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]! So sweet, and I love it with [name]Sofia[/name]. :slight_smile:

Yesterday, I was seriously crushing on [name]Scarlett[/name] (which I usually hate, lol), so yesterday, I would have said [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]. I still kinda like [name]Scarlett[/name] today, so that would be my second pick. [name]Vivienne[/name] is nice, and I love the nn [name]Vivi[/name], but today, I just like [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] a lot more.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

I also like [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] the best-- [name]Eva[/name] is a lovely name, but it’s so similar to [name]Ava[/name], which is the queen of names at the moment. I also love [name]Scarlett[/name], but I feel like it’s such a big, glamorous name for a little girl to live up to, and it doesn’t have any nicknames to make it more kid-friendly (unless she’s a really big [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name] fan and wants to call herself Scar after the villain…)

I quite like [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] with [name]Sofia[/name], but if you don’t want another ‘s’ name (and I think that [name]Sylvester[/name] Stallone has daughters named [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Sofia[/name]? Could be wrong, but might be worth checking, could influence your decision), then [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] gets my vote. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]! Gorgeous! Complements [name]Sofia[/name] nicely.

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] gets my vote:)

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is gorgeous! and [name]Viv[/name] is such a cute nn

I adore [name]Eva[/name]! That would be my top choice, but flow wise [name]Scarlett[/name] works best. the ending & beginning 'a’s in [name]Eva[/name] & [name]Annabel[/name] clash for me, and the repeating ann/enn sound in [name]Vivienne[/name] & [name]Annabel[/name] would bother me as well.

I love [name]Eva[/name] with [name]Sofia[/name]! [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is gorgeous too, though.

[name]Vivienne[/name] is my favorite out of the three names and I think [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] has the best flow too.

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is a classy combo and I think it “fits” with the glamorous [name]Sofia[/name]. I would not pair [name]Scarlett[/name] with [name]Sofia[/name] as it just doesn’t feel right to me. [name]Eva[/name] would be my second choice but its similarity to the megapopular [name]Ava[/name] would make me hesitate choosing it. [name]Eva[/name] also has the same ending as [name]Sofia[/name] so I wouldn’t want you to start a pattern and limit your choices if you have future children. Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].

I like [name]Eva[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]…it goes great with [name]Sofia[/name]!

I think [name]Vivienne[/name] goes best with [name]Annabel[/name] and big sister [name]Sofia[/name].

[name]Eva[/name], despite popularity and trends is my favorite of the 3, but probably is too close in sound to [name]Sofia[/name] (fia and eva, actually the Gaelic form of [name]Eva[/name] is [name]Aoife[/name] prn ee-fa) and I don’t like a fn ending in A with a mn that ends is A.

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is very pretty, but I don’t care for siblings sharing initials, especially S which can be lispy and hard to say both and even worse, when siblings names are diferent styles.

That brings us back to [name]Vivienne[/name] Annabel, flows beautifully and has an international sounding flair and spelling like [name]Sofia[/name] ([name]Sophia[/name] is more common obviously) and I also love how both names have they’re own individual sound. That’s my case for [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Annabel[/name].

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

Such helpful responses. Thanks, all!

[name]How[/name] funny. I have a [name]Sophie[/name] and we are having another girl in [name]November[/name] and naming her [name]Scarlett[/name]…so my vote is for [name]Scarlett[/name] :slight_smile:

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of these names. They are all beautiful! While [name]Scarlett[/name] is probably my fav from your list I’m not really a fan of siblings having the same initial. But this probably doesn’t bother you. I love [name]Vivienne[/name] for the [name]Vivi[/name] nn, and love [name]Eva[/name] for the [name]Evie[/name] nn. As a match for [name]Sofia[/name], my vote goes to [name]Vivienne[/name].