VOTE!!! Choose the most beautiful name :)

See the results of this poll: VOTE: Girl Names

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Cruise : 22 (28%)
  • Stella Cruise : 16 (20%)
  • Adelaide Cruise : 14 (18%)
  • Sadie Cruise : 6 (8%)
  • Arabella Cruise : 17 (21%)
  • Shiloh Cruise: 5 (6%)

No [name]Portia[/name]? :frowning:

Hmph. Well I voted for [name]Shiloh[/name], which is also cool.

Sorry, I couldn’t get over the pig & car reference… I see them as teasing potential.

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name]. I think it’s a lovely name. I don’t like [name]Shiloh[/name], especially if your last name is [name]Cruise[/name]. Sounds like you’re ripping off [name]Brad[/name] and [name]Ange[/name]! Also, I think [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] are out - reminds me too much of [name]Suri[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]. So, in summary, my preferences are [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name], with [name]Charlotte[/name] as my top choice! Good luck to you :slight_smile:

I like the alliteration of [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Cruise[/name], C.C.! I think it is nice. I also like [name]Adelaide[/name]!

I actually really love the alliteration, too. Also having a last name that begins with ‘c’, it’s just a whole other nn you can consider as your little girl grows up. [name]Charlotte[/name] is a lovely name. I still love [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] as well. I think those three are my favorites of your latest list.

Sarahmezz really has a good point about [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]. I didn’t see it, but it’s very Hollywood. I change my vote- [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Cruise[/name] for the flow, and the C.C. Initials. [name]Arabella[/name] would be my next choice. It’s got a great clunky-flounciness, a nice reprieve from [name]Isabella[/name].

1 [name]Charlotte[/name]
2 [name]Adelaide[/name]
3 [name]Arabella[/name]

I love [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Stella[/name], and [name]Sadie[/name]!