Vote for your favorite

See the results of this poll: Which name sounds best?

Respondents: 73 (This poll is closed)

• Edith : 11 (15%)
  • Fern : 8 (11%)
  • Florence : 29 (40%)
  • Harriet : 13 (18%)
  • Sybil : 10 (14%)
  • Something else?: 2 (3%)

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] sounds best with [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], & [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. However, I really like [name_f]Edith[/name_f] too.

Definitely [name_f]Florence[/name_f], what about [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]?

Another vote for [name_f]Florence[/name_f]! I also really like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] probably sounds best, or perhaps [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. Both are nice names, but I had to vote for [name_f]Fern[/name_f] because I adore it! So fresh and funky while still being a perfectly sensible, respectable name.

I voted for [name_f]Fern[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] with your other kids’ names - I think it shares the fresh, spunky feel of [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] as well as the more old-world charm of [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] is also lovely, but feels more expected and doesn’t make the sibset ‘pop’ for me as much as [name_f]Fern[/name_f] does.

I do like [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] but, I want my children to each have a different initial.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]!

I voted for [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. I adore your children’s names! I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] would also work well.

Yeah definitely [name_f]Florence[/name_f]! However here’s a few suggestions:
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] and…
[name_f]Adela[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Katia[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]

This was a difficult one!! I think [name_f]Florence[/name_f] sounds best with the other names, but [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] are also gorgeous!!

My favorites from you list are [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], or [name_f]Florence[/name_f] (in that order).

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] is my favorite, but I wanted to vote for [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] too.
Both work with your sibset.

Thank you ladies for your opinions! I really like all these names. It’s going to be difficult to settle on one!

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is a name thats much more flexible and lovely than I think its credited for. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is next.