• Teddy : 7 (6%)
  • Freddie : 4 (3%)
  • Mickey : 3 (3%)
  • Hattie : 18 (15%)
  • Lottie : 22 (19%)
  • Rosie : 24 (20%)
  • Minnie : 17 (14%)
  • Elsie: 23 (19%)

I voted for [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], I think she’s absolutely gorgeous. I also like [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

Same!! All three are gorgeous names!!

I love [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] -cute, but versatile! [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] are nice too

[name_u]Mickey[/name_u]!
It’s so different from the others. Cute but not overly cutesy , very spunky and unexpected. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] would be my second pick.

[name_f]Lottie[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] are to die for! I know the sweetest eleven year old [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] who suits her name so well. I think its super vintage and charming!

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think I can escape the [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] mouse association with using [name_u]Mickey[/name_u]?

Thank you all very much! Looks like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] are the favourites so far.

Any others?

@bellerose
Totally forgot about [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] Mouse. I don’t foresee it to be an issue.

I like a lot of these! [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] are my favorites.

I don’t dislike the others but I don’t enjoy them as much as the ones I listed. [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] and [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] are cute but very mouse to me (not a bad thing, and not difficult for a kid to pull off). With [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], I worked at a fast food restaurant a couple summers ago called [name_u]Freddy[/name_u]’s so that and the old man the chain was named after will forever be my association with the name.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] got my vote. From the list, I see it as working best as a standalone name, and it’s got such a sweet sounds. My second choice would be [name_f]Lottie[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]. [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] always makes me think of the song “Oh [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] you’re so fine…” I don’t love it.