Vote for your top 5!

Which baby girl names are your favorites? Mainly trying to decide between Scarlett and Lily. Inspired by your many wonderful suggestions on my last post. Thought maybe people could pick their top 5, then I’ll share the favorites with hubby. Thanks so much!!! :blush:

• Scarlett Noelle
  • Scarlett Jade
  • Scarlett Lily
  • Scarlett Haven
  • Scarlett Love
  • Scarlett Olivia
  • Scarlett Eleanor
  • Scarlett Elora
  • Lily Scarlett
  • Lily Noelle
  • Lily Haven
  • Lily Jade
  • Lily Charlotte
  • Lily Caroline
  • Lily Eleanor
  • Finley Ezra
  • Finley Gray

0 voters

I voted for 3 of the [name_f]Lily[/name_f] options: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are both lovely! I prefer the more gentle sound and classic feel of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] over your other options.

1 Like

We are torn between those two names at the moment. Thanks for voting!!

I’m absolutely team [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]! Such a sparkly, important feeling name. [name_m]Brilliant[/name_m] looking and great to say! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Love[/name_u], and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] are my middle picks, in that order. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Elora[/name_f] or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] are my top two!!

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are my other faves

2 Likes

Thank you! There are so many great options I’m struggling haha

I love [name_f]Elora[/name_f]! I considered it as a first name but don’t feel like it fits with our last name. Pairing it with a different first name just might work though.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] the best.

1 Like

I LOVE [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] flows so beautifully. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the unisex name too. Hubby wasn’t a huge fan though :pleading_face:. He thinks it sounds masculine but I don’t think so at all!

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is one of my favourites! It has a sweet, innocent sound, as opposed to the more daring [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].
I absolutely love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] with one of the slightly longer, classic middles: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is my favourite, as [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is an underused historical gem, in my opinion… makes me think of [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] of [name_f]Aquitaine[/name_f]! And [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are all gorgeous too.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lily[/name_f] over [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].
Torn between combos [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] & [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!
:green_heart:
Xx

1 Like

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is lovely. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is my second choice. I also like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] reminds me too much of “scar”.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] sounds too much like a perfume or brand to me. In general I would avoid most word names with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. I hope you don’t mind my honesty, no offense, but [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] sound very much like night clubs which offer certain services or names of dancers who don’t wear that many clothes (not that there is anything wrong with that, just not sure if you would want the image) or of sweet perfumes that give you headaches.

I am from Europe and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] (prefer this) is about as masculine to me as [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]John[/name_u] or [name_m]Richard[/name_m] so I personally don’t like it on a girl. Especially not with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u].

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] is pretty.

some thoughts:

finley gray and finley ezra - i would 200% think it was a boy, it also just doesn’t ring great for a girl

my issue with many others is that many of your names are nouns, so you have to be careful combining them because it does create a meaning there.
scarlett lily / lily scarlett - it’s pretty, and not that it’s bad, but i have a whole scarlett lily flower in my head now
scarlett haven - a haven that is scarlett colored?
lily haven - a nice garden of lilies that feels safe as a haven?
scarlett love - some very strong feelings of love there… maybe too much.
lily jade - it sounds good, but it kind of makes no sense? unless you’re into gems and flowers, and gem colored flowers
lily noelle - i know less people care, but noelle really is a christmas name. while lily noelle sounds very soft and pretty, i don’t think there are lilies in winter?
scarlett noelle - i mean, it’s the christmas spirit?

2 Likes

Good point on the night clubs bit, definitely want to avoid that haha.

I don’t think [name_u]Finley[/name_u] will happen because hubby also thinks it’s masculine. I do think [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is a boys name…I guess I just put it there because I really like the name [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and was trying it out to see if it could even fit a girl.

Thanks for the feedback!!

1 Like

All good points. I guess I’m just into noun names hahaha! Gives me some things to think about though.

I don’t think [name_u]Finley[/name_u] will happen because hubbys not into it. But [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] came from the desire for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] related name since I’m due so close to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u].

Thank you for the input!!

1 Like