Vote on my Boy's List

See the results of this poll: Which Boy Names Do You Like?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Locklyn Steven/Tyler : 5 (8%)
  • Hartel Steven : 2 (3%)
  • Saroyan Tyler : 0 (0%)
  • Desmond Steven : 4 (6%)
  • Roman Tyler : 14 (22%)
  • Leo Steven : 15 (24%)
  • Odin Tyler : 5 (8%)
  • Gregory Steven : 6 (10%)
  • Jonas Tyler : 8 (13%)
  • Jericho Steven: 4 (6%)

Please please do not butcher the wonderful [name]Lachlan[/name] by spelling as [name]Locklyn[/name] I am sorry but that is plain awful.

My vote is for [name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Tyler[/name].

rollo

[name]Rollo[/name] - Lol! I saw somewhere that [name]Vince[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name] spelled it [name]Locklyn[/name] thought it looked wonderful, as you can probably see by my son’s name I’m good at ‘butchering’ names. Laikon vs [name]Laken[/name]. Honestly, [name]Locklyn[/name] is my favorite and spelling it as such is the only way I’m ever going to be able to use it because I can GAURANTEE that none of my relations can pronounce [name]Lochlan[/name] or [name]Lachlan[/name]. My mother say Latch-lan when it’s spelled [name]Lachlan[/name]. Or Lawch-lan when it’s spelled [name]Lochlan[/name]. The first time she said it right was when I e-mailed her about [name]Locklyn[/name], lmao! Plus, the ‘K’ matches my DS’ name. :slight_smile:

I voted for
[name]Locklyn[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] ([name]Vince[/name] [name]Vaughn[/name] spelled it this way for his daughter so it does seem a little feminine to me but I guess it is unisex like Laikon, though it is a little close and matchy to Laikon but I still like it as long as you are ok with it.)
[name]Roman[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] - [name]Just[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] this
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Steven[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Leo[/name]!!
[name]Jonas[/name] [name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Jericho[/name] [name]Steven[/name] - I think [name]Jericho[/name] [name]Tyler[/name] sounds a little better but I love [name]Jericho[/name] regardless.

I really like [name]Odin[/name] and [name]Leo[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Hannah[/name] it looks like there is a cultural exchange happening here between the U.S. and where I live - Australia.

[name]Lachlan[/name] is one of the most popular boy’s names here, probably at No 5 or higher and as far as I understand [name]Lachlan[/name] hasn’t caught on in the U.S. yet.

I wonder if this is due to the lack of Scottish influence in the U.S. Are there many Scots there? Is there a heavy influence from Good Old [name]England[/name]? If not then I can understand the problem especially when it comes down to pronunciation. What we say intuitively the Americans seem to pronounce a completely different way. However, I just noticed the pp lori johnson from midwest U.S. endorses [name]Lachlan[/name].

I am confused all I can say if you like [name]Lachlan[/name] spell it this way and if people don’t know how to say it then just let them know how to say it.

An Aussie’s point of view.

rollo

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Steven[/name]… By far far far far the best!!