Vote on my current top 10 firsts

Hey everyone, please vote for your favourite name on this list, if you have any comments or feedback please let me know, thank you lovelies! (this isnt my ultimate favourites list, just the ones that I currently keep thinking id love to use for a baby girl<3)

• Athena
  • Dove
  • Romilly
  • Octavia
  • Cybele
  • Juliette
  • Olive
  • Isadora
  • Clover
  • Holland

0 voters

I had a hard time choosing between [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] & [name_f]Clover[/name_f]. Those three are absolutely wonderful.

1 Like

Difficult to choose between [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]!

1 Like

Holland is lovely

1 Like

I love [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]!

1 Like

I was really torn between [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], but I voted for [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. I LOVE [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], just more as a middle. I’d be overjoyed to meet a little [name_f]Athena[/name_f] or [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Isadora!! I am in LOVE with this name right now.

1 Like

Olive got my vote. It’s a gorgeous, slightly quirky vintage gem with an awesome nickname (Oli). [name_f]Olive[/name_f] was high on my list for my daughter.

1 Like

Juliette and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] were my top 2 of the choices

1 Like

Hi there.

Here are my rankings from favorite to least favorite:

Olive-This is just the cutest. It’s on my top five list. It’s old fashioned, quirky, spunky, yet has a serene feeling to it at the same time. It’s simple but not too over done. And I love the nn [name_f]Livy[/name_f].

Clover-This is kind of like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] in that it has a serene feeling because it’s botanical, but it’s totally quirky & spunky at the same time. Definitely a little more hippy, but not in a bad way. It’s fun & different.

Juliette-A beautiful elegant classic. I prefer the sleekness of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but either way. It has a very pleasant sound.

Romilly-This is sweet, happy & has a sing-song-y sound to it, which I like. It still works well on a sophisticated grown up though. The only thing that I don’t like about this is that it’s really more Rom-uh-lee, right? But I’m thinking that people would said [name_f]Ro[/name_f]-muh-lee. I prefer the latter pronunciation, but I think it’s wrong…maybe not an issue if you’re in the U.K.

Isadora-I quite like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] & [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], but can’t get on board w/this for some reason. It’s quite nice, just sounds a little heavy to me. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nn options of [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], [name_f]Idgie[/name_f] or Ibbi. Ibbi is a bit of a stretch, but it may work!

Athena-I don’t love it or hate it. It’s just kind of serious sounding for my tastes.

Dove-I think that this is just one of those word names that I’m not used to as a name name, so it sounds a little off. I can see a little [name_f]Dovie[/name_f] being kind of fun though.

Holland-Not my favorite. It sounds too masculine for a girl but too feminine for a boy. I love the nn [name_u]Holly[/name_u] though.

Cybele-Not really sure how to pronounce this. I don’t care for it. It’s certainly unique though.

Octavia-I don’t know why I don’t like this name. It just sounds dark & dramatic.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I chose [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], but I also like [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], and [name_u]Holland[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u], [name_u]Dove[/name_u], and [name_f]Cybele[/name_f]!

1 Like

I went with [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], but this was really tough! I also really like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], and [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. Beautiful list!

2 Likes

This is dreadfully tricky, because I like most of them, so in order ~
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cybele[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u]
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]

The ones I really like are Octavia, Cybele, Athena and Clover! I think Juliette is really pretty too, but prefer Juliet.

1 Like

This was hard! I went with [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], but [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] were close!

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Olive[/name_f], but I also really love [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] (the [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] spelling probably wouldve gotten my vote)!!

1 Like

Totally love lucky [name_f]Clover[/name_f] :four_leaf_clover:

But I also really like [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] and [name_f]Cybele[/name_f] too.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. Some even feature on my own favourites list (annoyingly all shot down by SO).

1 Like

Isidora is my top girl contender rn so I had to cast my vote for [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]. I also love [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], and [name_f]Cybele[/name_f].

1 Like

Oh this was tough!

I quite like [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u], and [name_f]Clover[/name_f].

1 Like