Vote on my Girl's List

See the results of this poll: Vote on You Favorites!

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Tesla Lucille nn Tessa Lou : 5 (5%)
  • Nova Annabelle : 16 (17%)
  • Petra Meredith : 7 (7%)
  • Zahara Marilyn : 7 (7%)
  • Ellowyn Claire nn Ellie : 14 (15%)
  • Doveva Lillian nn Dovie : 6 (6%)
  • Pomona Roxanne : 5 (5%)
  • Shoshana Elizabeth nn Sosie : 8 (8%)
  • Liora Daphne : 13 (14%)
  • Heidi Rebecca: 14 (15%)

I love [name]Doveva[/name]. It’s Hebrew for “whisper” or something like that right? So pretty! [name]Liora[/name] was also gorgeous but it’s my second favorite on your list.

I voted for
Tesla [name]Lucille[/name] - It is a little L heavy but [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lou[/name] is adorable!!
[name]Zahara[/name] [name]Marilyn[/name] - I love [name]Marilyn[/name] as a MN and it flows with [name]Zahara[/name] my 2nd favorite of your combos
[name]Liora[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] - ADORABLE!!! [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] it :slight_smile: I also think it goes so great with Laikon :slight_smile:
[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] - I like this, it does not exactly seem like your typical style but still very cute.

I thought I voted for [name]Doveva[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] as well but it appears that I did not. I love the meaning of [name]Doveva[/name] and it so cute paired with [name]Lillian[/name]. I think [name]Veva[/name]/[name]Eva[/name] would be a better NN but that is just personal preference.

gigigibbons - Nameberry says that it means ‘graceful’ but I’ve seen ‘whisper’, too. I just recently fell in love with it. <3

dillonsfan01 - Rebecca is my mother’s name and my DH loves Heidi. He suggests it almost as much as Tesla, lol. I agree that it doesn’t fit my current naming style well, but it fits my ‘old’ naming style that I had before DS to the ‘T’. I was super into ‘classic’ sounding names.

[name]Nova[/name] and [name]Liora[/name] got my vote. I like Elowen as well, but am not liking your spelling.

indianruby - I changed the spelling to Ellowyn because there is something visually displeasing to my eyes about Elowen. Mostly the two tall letters at the beginning and the quick succession of shorter ones at the end. And the fact the it looks like [name]El[/name] [name]Owen[/name]. I’m weird about how things look on paper which is why my DS’ name is Laikon vs [name]Laken[/name].

[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] is so nice! The others are NMS, sorry.

I like [name]Liora[/name] and [name]Heidi[/name]. The rest are way too out there for me.