Vote on my super long name list!

This isn’t my entire list of favorites, but whenever I tried to enter more in, my stupid computer deleted them all. Oh well…

2nd [name]EDIT[/name]: Okay, I got my second list up on a different account. In this one, you’ll realize that my taste is pretty spread out. [name]How[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], Appolina, and [name]Tracy[/name] got in the same group is beyond me, but I like them.

BTW I’m not pregnant, just a teen obsessed with names.

[name]EDIT[/name]: sorry for the wrong link, I have the right one now :slight_smile:

SEE BOTTOM OF TOPIC FOR THIRD [name]EDIT[/name]/THIRD LIST!

That link is wrong, but I’d love to vote :slight_smile:
The one you’ve posted just leads to the login page…

Oops :slight_smile: I think I figured it out now, thx for telling me.

No worries ^^
goes to vote

I voted. I love your style! Appollina nn [name]Apple[/name] is such a quirky choice, and I’d never though of it before. Our eldest daughter’s name, [name]Ambrosia[/name] nn [name]Rosie[/name], was on there, as was [name]Dorothy[/name] (one of our twins, due in early [name]July[/name], will be [name]Dorothea[/name] nn [name]Dottie[/name]).

The simplicity of not having to comment for once was nice, but I do have a couple of notes :

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] - beautiful, but I’m not so sure about the nn [name]Carly[/name] … What about [name]Lottie[/name]?

[name]Helen[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - two great names, but it seems quite short, and doesn’t have the best flow. [name]How[/name] about [name]Helena[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]?

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Noah[/name] - I love both of these names ([name]Benjamin[/name] is our top choice for a boy) but they run into each other. [name]How[/name] about [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Henry[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]Noah[/name]?

A couple of names, such as [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name], I think are pretty, but I personally would not use them due to popularity. I still voted yes for [name]Isla[/name] [name]Carys[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name], but no for [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Claire[/name], as the middles are popular, too.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] - I think I would prefer [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]!

[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] - This is my cousin’s name! It doesn’t have the greatest flow, though.

I wish I could comment on all of them! You have some great combos. I voted on both lists :o)

I love of [name]Tansy[/name] for [name]Anastacia[/name]! [name]Glad[/name] to see I’m not the only one!

I loved [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]June[/name] the best!

Here’s my name list!

http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist.php

THIRD [name]EDIT[/name]!!!:

This is my 3rd name list. The fourth one’s coming up, that’ll probably be the last. In case anyone was wondering, I have all these separate lists because BabyNames.com insists on a 100 name limit. As if we can ever have more than 1000 favorite names. I mean seriously. People these days. -sighs- xD

This is my 3rd name list. The fourth one’s coming up, that’ll probably be the last. In case anyone was wondering, I have all these separate lists because BabyNames.com insists on a 100 name limit. As if we can ever have more than 1000 favorite names. I mean seriously. People these days. -sighs- xD[/quote]

I was so surprised to see that one of your combinations is [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Alice[/name] - that is my name! I also have a second middle, though.

My favourites of your names were:
[name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Cynthia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Susan[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Delphina[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Celestia[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Loretta[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

This is my 3rd name list. The fourth one’s coming up, that’ll probably be the last. In case anyone was wondering, I have all these separate lists because BabyNames.com insists on a 100 name limit. As if we can ever have more than 1000 favorite names. I mean seriously. People these days. -sighs- xD[/quote]

I was so surprised to see that one of your combinations is [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Alice[/name] - that is my name! I also have a second middle, though.[/quote]

That’s so cool! LOL I wish I had such a nice name…instead I’m stuck with [name]Tara[/name]…which isn’t so bad, but I’ve always wanted a name with many nickname options. My middle, [name]Claire[/name], doesn’t do much either, although it’s a classic. If I’m not being to nosy for asking, what is your second middle?

I like [name]Tara[/name] - I think it is just simple enough. We actually considered it as a middle for one of our twins, although we decided against it.

Nope, not at all too nosy! I don’t share it much because of the horrific nature of its ugliness, but my second middle is [name]Clotilde[/name] (clot-ild-uh). I wouldn’t mind so much if I had been named after the saint in a fit of religious conviction, but my mother says she just thought it was pretty. My response - how?! Its only saving grace, in my opinion, is that it lends itself to the nn [name]Tillie[/name]. Actually, for a brief while I entertained the thought of changing it to [name]Matilda[/name], but I realised I don’t mind TOO much :slight_smile:

I loved your names; I got my own list together!

[quote=“twinkle”]

I like [name]Tara[/name] - I think it is just simple enough. We actually considered it as a middle for one of our twins, although we decided against it.

Nope, not at all too nosy! I don’t share it much because of the horrific nature of its ugliness, but my second middle is [name]Clotilde[/name] (clot-ild-uh). I wouldn’t mind so much if I had been named after the saint in a fit of religious conviction, but my mother says she just thought it was pretty. My response - how?! Its only saving grace, in my opinion, is that it lends itself to the nn [name]Tillie[/name]. Actually, for a brief while I entertained the thought of changing it to [name]Matilda[/name], but I realised I don’t mind TOO much :)[/quote]

I actually like [name]Clotilde[/name]! I read a book last year about a French princess who gave all her playmates different, “more sophisticated” names, and one of them was [name]Clotilde[/name]. I fell in love with the name, because it’s so interesting how it was considered very fashionable in [name]France[/name] at that time. Her other friend’s name was [name]Ernestine[/name]…just goes to show how different times were :slight_smile: Anyway, I really like [name]Clotilde[/name], the same way I like [name]Gertrude[/name] and [name]Mildred[/name].

You have a very interesting taste in names! I love [name]Calixta[/name]…and is [name]Snow[/name] your last name? I would love to have such a pretty last name!