Vote on my top names!

See the results of this poll: Which are your favorites?

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Dominic : 25 (15%)
  • Emilio : 4 (2%)
  • Gabriel : 25 (15%)
  • Julian : 32 (19%)
  • Mateo : 27 (16%)
  • Oliver : 36 (21%)
  • Vincent: 22 (13%)

[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] is my favorite of these, it seems the most sophisticated

Thank you!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] - all 3 syllables with different endings

I love that, thank you!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] are my favourites, but if that was a sibset I think exotic [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] would stick out a little bit. I think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] or [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] would work really nicely as brothers.

I adore handsome [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

I voted for [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is my number one favorite name for a boy. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] I love because it sounds artsy and intelligent. [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] is such a fun name and I think it goes best with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. I do really like [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], although I most often see it with 2 Ts, but part of me thinks it isn’t as classic or vintage as [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. It was really close though! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :slight_smile:

I adore [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]. I love [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] too. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] are all handsome combos.

Thanks everyone!

@katinka - I agree that [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] is a bit more exotic and would stick out more than the others.

@cyoung325 - I love that you described [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] as artsy and intelligent! I am trying to stick to classic but not boring names, and agree that [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] doesn’t fit that description as well as the others

@emsky - I love your combos!

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Emilio[/name_m]

[name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] would be my pick for brothers. I especially love [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] together.

My favourite is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (my second favourite boy name after [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]!) and it goes well with [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] from your list :slight_smile:

I chose [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. For my third favourite, I couldn’t decide between [name_m]Mateo[/name_m], and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]. I like both.

Thanks again everyone!

I love the idea of [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] together.

My top 3 are easily [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. And I think they would make a great sibset, not predictable and each distinctive, whilst also complimentary. I’ve never really seen the appeal of [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] but seems quite a nameberry fav.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] for me is classic and international
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] is well liked and has variants in so many culture/heritages
[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] apart from personal appeal, can also span cultures in different forms.
These are my top three.