• Glory
  • Theodora
  • Winifred
  • Beatrix
  • Hazel
  • Frances
  • Eugenia

0 voters

Which of my Top Ten is your favorite and why?

Beatrix is my favorite, but [name_f]Frances[/name_f] was very close behind! I also really like [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f]! So unique and beautiful!

I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] a lot. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is also nice.

Praise is a guilty pleasure for me.

Hallelujah is waaaaay too out there to think about on a real child. Definitely would be guilty pleasure if I liked it.

The others are okay. I’d say [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is definitely my favorite!

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! So spunky and sweet. I love all of these, though!

My favorite is [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]! It’s one of my personal favorites (curse its recent popularity for why it isn’t higher on my list lol). I love how it’s spunky and sweet, with a beautiful nature element.

I adore [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! But [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is a very close second here. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]-elegant with a kick

I think I’ve always liked the name [name_f]Frances[/name_f] since hearing the name of author [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Hodgson[/name_m] [name_m]Burnett[/name_m]. I like the mixture of sharp consonants (the two ‘s’ sounds at the end) and the softer ‘frarn’ sound at the start. I have colour grapheme and colour hearing synaesthesia and to me [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is a subtle gold, a bit like a mustard gold, with sparkling whites and a bit of dark leaf green in the middle!

1 Like

No one’s with me on [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]?! :disappointed_relieved:

[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] just gives me the most wonderful imagery! Fields of wildflowers by the seaside, pastel purple dresses, delicate lace! It’s just wonderful…

3 Likes

This was hard! I went for [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] because I think it sounds warm and comforting, and I love the nickname options.

My other favourites are…
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - Warm imagery, hazelnuts and cocoa and autumn leaves…
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is such a cute nickname & the “X” ending is spunky & fun!
[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] - I feel like I can’t read this name without singing it, it’s just so full of joy.

1 Like

This was tough! I voted for [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] but I also love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f], and [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] … I voted for [name_f]Frances[/name_f] because it’s been a favourite of mine since childhood. Very very closely followed by [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] which I adore, especially as a middle (I can’t get over the possible nickname of [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] to consider it as a first).

Beatrix! It’s sassy, easily recognizable but shockingly uncommon, and has a great meaning! Plus the plethora of nicknames: [name_f]Bea[/name_f], Bixie, [name_f]Bex[/name_f], etc.

I also love [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] for you.

I love [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]! It’s gorgeous, meaningful, you love it, and I’d love to meet a little [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] someday!

1 Like

Lucy is my favourite thanks to some lovely [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] associations.

Winifred and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] were close behind.

I voted for [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]. I like how regal and feminine it sounds. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] would be such a spunky nn on a little girl.