Vote on our selections

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] All,

We are looking for a boy name which one sounds more beautiful to you? :slight_smile:

• [name_m]Kian[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Liam[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Arvin[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Aiden[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Artin[/name_m]

Thank you

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m]!!

1 Like

[name_m]Kian[/name_m] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m] are my favorites!

1 Like

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] is my favorite! I also like [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] and [name_m]Kian[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Liam[/name_m]! [name_m]Arvin[/name_m] is also nice, but in a different way. Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™d call it beautiful like [name_m]Liam[/name_m].

1 Like

I vote for [name_m]Liam[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], followed by [name_m]Liam[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] and then [name_m]Arvin[/name_m] :grin:

1 Like

[name_m]Kian[/name_m] or [name_m]Liam[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Liam[/name_m]! Definitely is the most beautiful. I also really like [name_m]Kian[/name_m], so that would be my second choice!

1 Like

Thank you all for your votes. Obviously [name_m]Liam[/name_m] is the winner so far

[name_m]Kian[/name_m] is my favorite.

Followed by [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] and then [name_m]Liam[/name_m]. The other two Iโ€™m just not feeling at all.

1 Like

[name_m]Kian[/name_m] is far and away my favourite.

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] are just fine, but quite popular and not my personal style.

I love nicknames [name_m]Arv[/name_m] and [name_m]Art[/name_m], but undecided how I feel about [name_m]Arvin[/name_m] and [name_m]Artin[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Kian[/name_m] is great! I like [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] too.

You might also like [name_m]Artan[/name_m]

2 Likes

Iโ€™d go with [name_m]Arvin[/name_m]. [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m] have become way too popular for my taste.

1 Like

I think [name_m]Kian[/name_m] is very handsome. I love the name [name_m]Liam[/name_m] too, but itโ€™s quite popular right now so itโ€™s lost a bit of sparkle for me.

2 Likes

[name_m]Arvin[/name_m] and [name_m]Kian[/name_m] are my favorites!!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Kian[/name_m] the most.

1 Like

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] is my favorite and then [name_m]Kian[/name_m]! Those are the best :slight_smile:

[name_m]Kian[/name_m] is really nice if you want to avoid the popularity of [name_m]Liam[/name_m].

1 Like

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_u]Aiden[/name_u].

1 Like