Vote on the top three

so I posted a couple weeks ago–I’ll put the original post at the bottom–and here are the final contenders:

[name]Calla[/name] [name]Honor[/name] McKennon–I like how [name]Honor[/name] is pretty old fashioned, I feel like it links the name with older sister’s [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] a bit better

[name]Calla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] McKennon–with this name I get the length in the middle I was looking for so I think it flows well.

[name]Calla[/name] [name]Avalon[/name] McKennon–I don’t know, I just kind of like it. I think it might not be cohesive enough with the sibling names though.

What do you think!?! Only a few weeks left!

My Original Post:
Our third child is due in a month and we’ve landed on [name]Calla[/name], but can’t really decide on a middle name. I’m just going to go ahead to give you our last name too, because I think it’s a big part of the flow–it’s McKennon.
Her older siblings’ names are [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] (though she’s called [name]Lulu[/name]) and [name]James[/name] [name]Porter[/name]. I was thinking either something with one syllable or many–like three or four. The problem is that the longer names I like ([name]Valencia[/name] e.g.) end in “a” which I don’t want to repeat with [name]Calla[/name]. What do you guys think?

My vote is for genevieve i love the rhythm of the vowels and consonants

also [name]Calla[/name] [name]Honor[/name] sounds like callonner , i think genevieve compliments clementine

They are all beautiful! [name]Calla[/name] McKennon is beautiful! And I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]CLementine[/name]!

edited cuz i just saw in your post your son’s name, james [name]Porter[/name], great sibset

I like [name]Calla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] McKennon

I’m not sure - I think [name]Calla[/name] [name]Honor[/name] goes perfectly with [name]James[/name] [name]Porter[/name], and the style of the middle name matches [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] (which I adore, by the way), but then I am drawn to [name]Calla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] because the lenth matches [name]Clementine[/name] …
In every other way, though, I prefer [name]Calla[/name] [name]Honor[/name] - how about [name]Calla[/name] [name]Patience[/name], or another long virtue name, perhaps?

I really like [name]Calla[/name] [name]Patience[/name]

The trouble with [name]Calla[/name] [name]Avalon[/name] is that when two vowels appears together we stick something in the middle when saying it, so it sounds like Callaravalon. Same applies to Callaronor actually.

For that reason I vote [name]Genevieve[/name]!

Hmm… not the biggest fan of [name]Calla[/name] [name]Avalon[/name], but I [name]LOVE[/name] the other two so, so much!! [name]Honor[/name] might not flow in the best, but it doesn’t bother me in the least :slight_smile: And [name]Genevieve[/name] is just gorgeous! (I know I’m not helping :slight_smile: ) I was thinking…that if you did want a longer “virtue” name I would go with [name]Temperance[/name] over [name]Patience[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name]!!!

I agree with Ricamaca!

100 votes here for [name]Calla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]! I think the flow is amazing, and the style is perfect. I think [name]Honor[/name] is a lovely name, but due to its beginning vowel sound, the flow is halted with [name]Calla[/name] up front. (The same for [name]Avalon[/name]…)

I think [name]Calla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is stunning, and for me, it’s no contest!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Calla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] McKennon is very pretty!

[name]Calla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is beautiful!!