Vote on what name you like most for my son!!

See the results of this poll: What name do u like most?

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Rio Sebastian: 27 (50%)
  • Rio Leopold: 1 (2%)
  • Tennessee Maxwell: 17 (31%)
  • Tennessee Miro: 1 (2%)
  • Zephyr Lightning: 4 (7%)
  • Zephyr Maxwell: 4 (7%)

I voted for [name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] (I love it!) and [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name], which I think is also very cool.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Ditto I love [name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]! I also voted for [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] but love [name]Rio[/name] best.

Ditto both disa_lan and [name]Jill[/name]! I also voted for these two. I still love [name]Rio[/name] the best, but [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] flows beautifully as well. I’d wait and see which one suits him best.

[name]Rio[/name] sebastian…flows so well!!

[name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]!

Thank you so much for all your votes! For all of you who love the [name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] it was [name]Jill[/name] who came up with the combo, I would have never been able to so perfectly match a name.
I’m so torn between [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Zephyr[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]. Half my family speak only spanish so [name]Rio[/name] sebastian works for that since it sounds great in both english and spanish. [name]Tennessee[/name] I love for the writer tennessee [name]Williams[/name], country singer tennessee ernie ford (whose bday is on my due date, weird?). My partner likes it because he is american indian and it means something like open spaces or meeting place. He also likes maxwell as it is a family name on his side. I don’t mind that its long but am worried about the nickname Ten or tenny ugh hate it. [name]Do[/name] u think the nickname is avoidable? [name]Zephyr[/name] was the first name I fell in love w when I found out I was having a boy. [name]Zephyr[/name] is the greek god of west wind and I loved the nature association as I love flower names for girls and most likely will name another daughter paloma(dove in spanish) violetta.The drawback w zephyr is that my partner is not crazy about it he likes it enough but when he says [name]Tennessee[/name] or rio he gets that glint in his eye. [name]Zephyr[/name] may be my selfish choice. [name]Rio[/name] fills the nature association that I love.

Like many of u suggested I will prob bring all 3 names to the hospital and decide. Thank u!

I like [name]Rio[/name] the best, followed by [name]Zephyr[/name] but it sounds a bit like [name]Jeff[/name] which I don’t like and then the G.P. Grand Passion (usually a far out name you love) of [name]Tennessee[/name].

[name]Meryl[/name], I’m totally cracking up here, because I completely forgot that I suggested [name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]! :slight_smile: Thanks for the mention! I’m so glad that you like it! (And everyone else, too!) :slight_smile:

With [name]Tennessee[/name], I honestly don’t see how he’ll go through school without his name being shortened to Ten, [name]Tenny[/name], or something else. I do think it’s a great name, though!

With your little [name]Lila[/name] (pronounced [name]Lee[/name]-la, right?), I can totally picture her having a baby brother named [name]Rio[/name] or [name]Zephyr[/name]! I love the nature theme! :slight_smile:

Whatever you choose, I hope you’ll keep us posted! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

My fave is [name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]! [name]Just[/name] love it!

I’ve already voted and posted but I just really have to tell you [name]Rio[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] is just so amazing. I love [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Rio[/name] fits perfectly. [name]Rio[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] are just fantastic together.