Vote on your favourite girl name

See the results of this poll: Which name?

Respondents: 105 (This poll is closed)

• Ursula Violet : 4 (4%)
  • Ursula Juno : 1 (1%)
  • Freya Violet : 15 (14%)
  • Freya Juno : 4 (4%)
  • Tabitha Violet : 15 (14%)
  • Tabitha Juno : 8 (8%)
  • Athena Violet : 19 (18%)
  • Audrey Violet: 39 (37%)

[name]Freya[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is stunning. Second place for me goes to [name]Freya[/name] [name]Juno[/name] - not only do I love [name]Freya[/name] {clearly}, [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Juno[/name] are spunky middles. Great choices, and good luck!

I love and adore [name]Freya[/name] too but fear it is so eye-rollingly popular in the UK, that when she travels there, she’ll be like a [name]Jennifer[/name] or [name]Sarah[/name]!

I totally forgot to add:

[name]Odette[/name]

But am stumped for a middle name as I reserve that spot for family names. [name]Odette[/name] [name]Violet[/name] doesn’t work but [name]Odette[/name] [name]Juno[/name] is passable… except for OJ initials which I hate - I dislike orange juice and ten there’s OJ [name]Simpson[/name] :frowning:

Another possibility is [name]Odette[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] - I like that.

[name]Freya[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] are both lovely but both would share an initial with a brother - not the end of the world but worth considering avoiding. [name]Ursula[/name] is a gorgeous name in my opinion but I still don’t think it’s shaken the [name]Little[/name] Mermaid stuff. I love both [name]Athena[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] and either would go well with the brothers. I love [name]Athena[/name] with them for the classical feel (Latin [name]Felix[/name] and Greek [name]Theodore[/name]). [name]Odette[/name] would be very pretty too and I think [name]Odette[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] is a very nice combo!

I like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Violet[/name] the best. I think it has the same vintage flair as [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name].

I love [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! Very sweet. (I think [name]Violet[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] would be stunning with brothers [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name], as well… don’t know if that would be a consideration for you or not…) I think [name]Felix[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], and [name]Audrey[/name] are a very nice sibset. I also love [name]Odette[/name]… [name]Odette[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Odette[/name] [name]Juno[/name] are lovely. I’ve always liked [name]Odette[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Odette[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], but then again, those probably aren’t family names for you…

I absolutely adore the name [name]Ursula[/name], but I’m not sure how usable it is. [name]Ursula[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is lovely, though–I wish I had the guts to use it!

Good luck!

My favorite is [name]Athena[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. I love love love the name [name]Athena[/name], and it works wonderfully with your boys’ names.

oh i just adore the name [name]Ursula[/name]!! [name]Ursula[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] [name]Violet[/name] are my favorites from the list.

[name]Even[/name] though you aren’t too concerned about the sibset, i think that [name]Felix[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Ursula[/name] work so well together!

If [name]Freya[/name] is so popular, can I change my choice? Haha! I really love your suggestion of [name]Odette[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]. [name]Odette[/name] is a beautiful name, and it works so well with [name]Audrey[/name]!

Since you mentioned your concern about [name]Freya[/name]'s popularity should your daughter travel I thought you might want to know that in [name]France[/name] there is a film called “[name]Odette[/name] Toulemonde” and in it the character [name]Odette[/name] talks about how ridiculous her name is and that its a dog’s name…its a pretty famous scene, so I wouldnt say [name]Odette[/name] has the best reputation.

Not trying to dissuade you but thought you might want to know. Personally I think [name]Freya[/name], [name]Athena[/name], [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] are all gorgeous choices.

I really love [name]Ursula[/name] and [name]Ursula[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is so beautiful! The only other combo I like is [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

It’s fine, it doesn’t put me off - it’s my middle name and I always felt cheated because it was my first name for the first two weeks of my life, then my dad persuaded mum to change it because he thought I would be teased :frowning: I’ve always loved it and have had many compliments on it all my life. We live in Australia and people’s first association is the white swan in Swan [name]Lake[/name].

That said, I’m not sure it’s the name should this child be a girl, but it’s certainly top five. I think [name]Ursula[/name] is my favourite right now and [name]Athena[/name] is a bit of a newcomer, so am a bit in love with it.

If youve always received compliments, live in another place and it’s your name then [name]Odette[/name] would make a nice name to pass on!

I went with [name]Athena[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though [name]Audrey[/name] or [name]Tabitha[/name] or even [name]Freya[/name] would work a bit better with big brothers [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Athena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is just stunning. :cool:

I love [name]Ursula[/name]! I haven’t ever considered it, but it seems like a bold yet lovely choice.

I voted for [name]Freya[/name] [name]Violet[/name], but with [name]Athena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] as a close second. I also like [name]Odette[/name]:slight_smile: Good luck!

I like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Odette[/name] and [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. =)

Thank you all! The current shortlist is:

[name]Ursula[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Odette[/name]

I like tabitha viloet best

Most of your names are lovely,
but I really like [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Juno[/name].