Vote: What name do you like better ( Locke, Crew or Lake)

Trying to pick a name for our second son. Our toddlers name is [name]Nash[/name] so it has to somewhat work with that. The hubby likes [name]Lake[/name] and I’m leaning more to [name]Locke[/name] or [name]Crew[/name]. What do you think? [name]Even[/name] if not a big fan of any of them, if you had to choose…?

If I had to choose (sorry) I like [name]Crew[/name] the best.

I like [name]Locke[/name]. [name]Lake[/name] sounds feminine. [name]Crew[/name] is alright tho.

Well I know that you want something masculine, so I wanted to tell you that [name]Lake[/name] sounds very feminine to me. I would definitely choose [name]Crew[/name], it is much easier to say. My mouth sort of gets stuck on [name]Locke[/name], especially [name]Locke[/name] [name]Conor[/name]. I think [name]Crew[/name] has a much nicer flow. Here’s one I thought I’d throw out there, I majorly considered it in the beginning of my pregnancy, but for some reason decided against it, and I really love it: [name]Dodge[/name]. I think it would work really nicely with [name]Nash[/name], and [name]Dodge[/name] [name]Conor[/name] sounds cool to me. To me it’s strong, masculine, and not at all a typical name. Anyway, my vote goes to [name]Crew[/name]!

I was going to say that I like [name]Locke[/name], but then I read from [name]Lyndsay[/name] that your last name is [name]Conor[/name]? (or a middle name) I think [name]Crew[/name] [name]Conor[/name] sounds better than [name]Locke[/name] [name]Conor[/name] :slight_smile:

I think all three are pretty cool, but I’ll say [name]Crew[/name], then [name]Lake[/name], then [name]Locke[/name]. As for those that think [name]Lake[/name] is too feminine, I think I’m one of the few guys on this board and it didn’t seem feminine to me. I’m a huge Notre Dame fan and it instantly reminded me of a wide receiver they had in the 90s that also played for the Kansas City Chiefs - [name]Lake[/name] [name]Dawson[/name].

Middle name will be [name]Conor[/name] but we very rarely will use middle, it is a middle with family signifigance but not to concerned of how it sounds together as no one ever uses their middle, at least hubby and I don’t.

Middle name will be [name]Conor[/name] but we very rarely will use middle, it is a middle with family signifigance but not to concerned of how it sounds together as no one ever uses their middle, at least hubby and I don’t.[/quote]

Then I like [name]Locke[/name] :slight_smile:
thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

Is [name]Locke[/name] pronounced like like Lachie or like [name]Lock[/name]? If it’s like Lachie, then that is my choice. If it is [name]Lock[/name], I like [name]Crew[/name] better.

I’m another guy on here, and [name]Lake[/name] isn’t too feminine to me either (and that one gets my vote from the three).

either [name]Locke[/name] or [name]Crew[/name] (both similar names), although I like [name]Locke[/name] a little better (when I hear [name]Crew[/name] I think crew cut). [name]Lake[/name] sounds feminine to me.

I think I’d have to go with [name]Locke[/name], because of [name]Locke[/name], [name]Crew[/name], and [name]Lake[/name], [name]Locke[/name] strikes me as the name that has an aura of professionalism/maturity to it.

Other ideas along these lines that work with [name]Nash[/name]:

[name]Brock[/name]
[name]Burke[/name]
[name]Brice[/name]
[name]Brett[/name]
[name]Clay[/name]
[name]Drew[/name]
[name]Dax[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Gage[/name]
[name]Hart[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name]