Vote: Which one(s) do you HATE?

Thanks for the feedback!
Haha thats funny you picked on the Z’s. I was thinking [name_f]Liz[/name_f] and [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] would make a cute sibset!

Enzo does kind of sound like a car racing kind of product doesn’t it? Hehe. Branding association is a weird and funny thing.

Hmmm… Lizard isnt so bad in the grand scheme of things. Kids can come up w some really mean taunts. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is worried ppl about mean kids turning her name into Lez.

Tess/Liz/Enzo. Gets my vote they are more individual names. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m] too similar and might leave [name_f]Tess[/name_f] feeling left out of the C club.

1 Like

I don’t hate any of the names, but voted for all the one syllable names because your last name is already one syllable, and I think a longer first name sounds nicer!

1 Like

Tessa sounds timeless and sophisticated And I just love the nn [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. Out of your whole list I think the only [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] go well with [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. The rest of the names I either don’t like or I think that they don’t go well with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] won’t have a cute nn but with [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] you could go for [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_u]Lyn[/name_u].

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! I don’t like cute nn’s so that helps rule out [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]. I hadn’t thought a whole lot about [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], etc.

I’m not sure about [name_f]Liz[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] has never been much of a favorite of mine. But many people seem to like it, so it’s just a matter of opinion.

1 Like

I don’t like to say that I “hate” any name, but I voted to strike [name_f]Liz[/name_f], [name_m]Enzo[/name_m], and [name_u]Mallory[/name_u] - which I was surprised to see were the top three vetos!

Liz - okay, it’s a classic. But it’s so overdone that I feel it’s lost all character. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] just feels stuffy to me now. Also, my OH has an ex named [name_f]Liz[/name_f] so it’s off of my table.

Enzo - this is an alright name, if you’re a hearty Italian family. Which I’m not, so I couldn’t vote in honesty that I would use it. I prefer it as a nickname to [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] or [name_m]Vincenzo[/name_m], but I don’t think either flow especially well with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] (though [name_f]Tess[/name_f] & [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] sound great!).

Mallory - while I do like the sound of [name_f]Tess[/name_f] & [name_u]Mal[/name_u] as a sister-set, something about this name just felt off to me. Turns out it means “unfortunate” :grimacing:

For what it’s worth, my favourites from your list would be [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] ([name_f]Tess[/name_f] & [name_m]Hank[/name_m]!), [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and [name_f]Claire[/name_f].